This is a discussion on Health Supplements within the General Parenting Discussion forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; Does your kid/s takes any health supplements like vitamin c or fish oil for learning? Which brand is good?...
Does your kid/s takes any health supplements like vitamin c or fish oil for learning? Which brand is good?
How old is your child?
My boy has:
- Fish Oil
- Multi Vit
- Chinese herbs (to increase appetite)
My boy taking Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver oil & Delrosa Vitamin C
My son had been taking Nutrilite vitamins for the last 5yrs...
he is having:
1. Protein powder, its very important for the growing children, each and every cells in our body need good quality protein...
2. Chewable Multi Vitamins, this is to make sure our child have a balance vitamins... we will not know what are the vitamins our child short off.... so this will make sure they have everything they need.
3. Chewable Vitamin C, this vitamin is water soluble.... therefore we need to make sure they have enough of it in the body to fight against all bacteria and viruses....
4. Chewable Calcium and Magnesium, this mineral is very important for the growing child.... if you want your child to grow tall and not hyper active, this is a must mineral... and magnesium is helping our body to absorb calcium better...
Hi, this is Nelly
Health is most important key in our life. These are health supplements for healthy life:
My boy has:
- Multi vitamins
- Chew-able calcium
How do you give these vit in one day? Is it after food or morning ?
Only breastmilk. Which contains:
Ever since she started CC at 20 months, been falling sick frequently.. Improved alot after giving her Vit C supplements.. Now she is taking Vit C and fish oil.. But she finds the Children's fish oil capsules hard to chew n swallow.. Any mommies recommend a good liquid fish oil? And was thinking to switch her Vit C to sambucol but I'm not sure if it's better..
My son is taking childlife vit c. He falls sick quite a lot before that. I tried giving multi-vits but he still fell ill until I started him on Vit c.
Sambucus I only feed when my son is coughing or ill. I used to give colostrum but it seems too heaty for him, so I stopped.
Fish oil he's taking Carlson's Kids cod liver oil. He likes this one a lot.
g3 superfruit juice and marine omega
I give my son childlife Colostrum vs Probiotics,first Defense , Liquid Calcium with Magnesium ...
I buy from Us web (vitacost or iherb), safe and much cheaper than in Singapore
and also Gummy sweeties , like little critters, from amazon or drugstore
I added omega3 to my son's milk in the morning since he was 3 days old. he's now 7 and takes the capsule orally along with garlic thyme. Brand: forever living. My son stopped omega3 and garlic thyme for a while & he started having sinus. That stopped a week after we resumed his intake. i'm a firm believer of supplements and im happy my 7 year old can swallow large capsules