Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

peterpan studio

This is a discussion on peterpan studio within the General Parenting Discussion forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; Hi I bought thie new-born photo package frm Peter Pan Studios, which includes a studio shot. I've been calling their ...

peterpan studio

I bought thie new-born photo package frm Peter Pan Studios, which includes a studio shot.

I've been calling their number but no one picks up the phone or returns messages.

Did anyone buy the photo package fr them?

Does anyone know if this is a legit company? Or their operating hours?

Consort-in-Ordinary yellowpudding's Avatar
    Re: peterpan studio

I did a package with them when I just gave birth in June. They took my baby daughter's pictures for her in the hospital and turns out great! About 1 week later, they delivered the photos to my place

You can try calling these two numbers: 629944412 / 62941487
    Look for Anthony.
    Last edited by yellowpudding; 18-10-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Female Attendant
    Unhappy Re: peterpan studio

I'm really furious with the customer service of Peterpan studio. In fact they should call themselves customer disservice!

I received my fotos last Saturday, and as I was feeding my baby in the room, my parents collected and paid the courier person on my behalf.

When I was done, and had a chance to look at the fotos, I was disappointed to see a dog ear in the right bottom left corner of the "birth cert".

I called Peterpan studio IMMEDIATELY to inform them of this, but only managed to leave a voice message.

About half hour ago, a lady from Peterpan reverted and without properly listening to what the problem is, she kept saying she doesn't understand me at all and such things as "dog ear" has never happened before, and its likely my own fault that has caused it. She kept shooting her mouth off hardly stopping to let me speak. She even said that I wouldn't have paid if there was a problem with the fotos... The lady then settled for us to bring the foto back and said they would rectify only if they feel that its really their fault which is unlikely as "THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE".

This is really infuriating, especially when I know that I should've reminded my parents to check. I guess its our fault for being so trusting. Now that I have reopened the file to look at the fotos, I saw that another foto also has a small dent in the corner, but that one is really small, and I dont't think I have the strength to fight that horrid lady anymore. I just hope that they will reprint another of that "birth cert for me".

I was also under the impression that the softcopy of the foto would come with at least the nice pink border, but I was wrong. Its just a plain white background with the pink blanket around my lil gal. The lady said that I had to top up $$ for the border, but that was never communicated to me at the hospital when I signed the package and deposit taken from me!

Well, at least the foto was well taken... that's about the only good thing that came out of this event...

Please remember to check before paying mummies! They aren't very nice about criticisms and they have that horrid customer service lady to keep all paid customers off, leaving them angry and helpless... arrrgh!

Worthy Lady
    Re: peterpan studio

i took their package too.

wasn't too satisfied with the photos. my baby girl wasn't looking straight. she was looking sideways in the photos.

gives me the feeling that they dont even have the intention to take a proper picture after collecting the money. this should be their forte right... sigh...