Except for the clothing part:
1. furniture: crib and bedding, baby bath tub. Changing table is optional as I put my kids on the bed when they where very small and then on the floor mat when they started to move.
2. depending if you are breastfeeding or not: lanolin cream if you are, breastfeeding pads and bras (clothes are optional). Everything for sterilising, breast pump. Bottles if you dont't breastfeed.
3. diapers: you will need to change like 10 times a day for a new born.
4. baby rocking chair: I found it very useful. My 2 kids used them from birth to 2 years old.
5. stroller, car seat
6. Creams, lotions and bodywashes. I would recommend to use natural product for your baby.
I'm sure I forgot something! I let the other people to add some more