Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any mummy stay nearby braddell?

This is a discussion on Any mummy stay nearby braddell? within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Originally Posted by Gina Chua Hi Velvenie, what a coincidence. My mother-in-law stays in the same block as you. My ...

Re: Any mummy stay nearby bradella?

Quote Originally Posted by Gina Chua View Post
    Hi Velvenie, what a coincidence. My mother-in-law stays in the same block as you. My son is born on 28 Sep 2006 same birth date as yours....
    Hi Gina,

Really? Which level? Mine is 12 floor? Mayb we meet each other before. hee... Then your boy and my boy is army friends . Must meet up one day. Hee... So do you come to your in-law home?

Quote Originally Posted by selina View Post
    Normally when i at home either play with my dogs, suft nets, listen to music or watch drama...alot more like reading books or magazine. haha. Yes my younger brother's son, they still undergrad and had separately. My brother still schooling and they stayed with my mum. Recently my mum health is not very good so sometimes baby stay with me seem i not working now. Now i like a mother to him also . hehe I got experiences in looking after child cos my sister had 4 children also. But this few months learnt alot from my sis and my mum.. So what about you?? care to talk more on yourself???
    I m a mother of 3 boys age 12, 10 n 6mths. This is my 2nd marriage that is y my 3rd child's age so far apart. I m a SHM staying at blk 83. Very bored at home besides taking care of my baby... I like to bring my baby out but spore really aint got much places to go n child friendly areas... Hw old r you? We should mit up one of the days with other tpy mummies n their babies. you should bring your godson along as well. Have been trying to organise gathering for mummies with their babies but it seems so difficult n not much responds...
    So have you "strike" yet? I m trying for my 4th child now, hopefully will have good news soon.... Good luck to you too....
    Baby Jaenen, my 4th boy born on 21st March 2009

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by eelynn View Post
    I m a mother of 3 boys age 12, 10 n 6mths. This is my 2nd marriage that is y my 3rd child's age so far apart. I m a SHM staying at blk 83. Very bored at home besides taking care of my baby... I like to bring my baby out but spore really aint got much places to go n child friendly areas... Hw old r you? We should mit up one of the days with other tpy mummies n their babies. you should bring your godson along as well. Have been trying to organise gathering for mummies with their babies but it seems so difficult n not much responds...
    So have you "strike" yet? I m trying for my 4th child now, hopefully will have good news soon.... Good luck to you too....
    I'm 29 yrs old. No lei. sigh.... wow you take care the 3 children all my yourself huh?? Good luck to you too... hope you strike soon. If you want we can chat over at msn too. My msn is my3rascal@hotmail.com

I'm 29 yrs old. No lei. sigh.... wow you take care the 3 children all my yourself huh?? Good luck to you too... hope you strike soon. If you want we can chat over at msn too. My msn is my3rascal@hotmail.com
    I m taking care of 2 sons now coz the 2nd boy is with his dad. He got the custody of 1 boy.... my msn is eelynnlim@hotmail.com

Female Attendant

Smile Re: Any mummy stay nearby bradella?

Quote Originally Posted by eelynn View Post
    I m taking care of 2 sons now coz the 2nd boy is with his dad. He got the custody of 1 boy.... my msn is eelynnlim@hotmail.com
    ic. Already add you free can chat at msn..

Quote Originally Posted by Gina Chua View Post
    Hi Velvenie

My mother in law staying on the 11th!! hehe I am currently pregnant with num 2. Will be due on 10 Feb 2009. My boy will be celebrating his 2nd birthday soon...and your boy will be celebrating his 1st birthday. I am at my mother in law place most of the time
    Dear Gina Chua,

Congrats to you. I'm also pregnant now. Hee... so ngam. But i think my due date should be sumwhere around mid march. Next week will go for gynae check-up. Keep you update. Haha...Who is your gynae? If you happen to come to your in law house call me ok. You can locate me at 81805709.

Worthy Lady

Dear ladies, Im Adeline

EDD is 9 Mar 09. Staying at Blk 201 at Toa Payoh North. Not working now...
    Are you all meeting up? Potluck? Coffeebreak?

Worthy Lady

Hi, until now have not strike lei. I staying at blk 104. Previously working not so bored now not working sometimes to sian at home.Luckily i got dog and my god-son to keep me accompany cos hubby went out to work early in the morning and will reach home at 7plus. And most friends of mine working so looking forward to know more friend.

you staying at Blk 104.. very near me walking distance... my hubby also went out work very early and reach hm about 8+... me and my two kid at hm... also sian sometime...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by klearad View Post
    Dear ladies, Im Adeline

EDD is 9 Mar 09. Staying at Blk 201 at Toa Payoh North. Not working now...
    Are you all meeting up? Potluck? Coffeebreak?
    Congrats!... my mother in law staying at Blk 239.. sometime i do go over there for dinner.. maybe we can we up hee!

Worthy Lady

Hee hee Wonderwhy,

Ya, lets meet up!! Im trying to organise Gathering for Mummies staying at ToaPayoh/AMK/Bishan area. If you are interested, you can PM me your email address.

Worthy Lady

Hi!
    I'm on ML now but will be going back to work soon.
    I live in Blk 79D n my mom at Blk 17 so i shuffle around this 2 areas. Quite a few of us are living near each other ?
    Do keep me inform of any meet-ups or playgroups.
    my email is bluecloudsaviva@hotmail.com
    I have 2 kids: a 2yr plus boy & a 4month old girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2