Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Clothes alteration

This is a discussion on Clothes alteration within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Looking for someone to help me alter my clothes. Got lots of pants and skirts that are too loose but ...

Worthy Lady
    Clothes alteration

Looking for someone to help me alter my clothes. Got lots of pants and skirts that are too loose but wasteful to give away. Any stay at home mum wanna help? Will pay.

Female Attendant
    Re: Clothes alteration

Hi all, kindly avoid the alteration shop called "bubble Sensation,#01-38" at Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

The lady is so ill-mannered and tries to charge sky-high price as compared to other tailors. I have a dress and my mum brings it to her for tailor (cos initially we dont't know about her services), and after few days we went to enquire from her how is the dress, she is so rude to not come out and reply us. Simply sit there and scratch her leg. And she is also selling bubble tea, I wonder if she has any hygiene ethics. without receiving any reply, my mum asked again then she simply just answer it's at the tailor, not done. So I asked if it hasn't been done we are ok, and can we bring the dress back? Then here she comes blabbering that it is done halfway. how can she twist her words? So i asked, how much? im so shocked that the alteration cost more than the price of the dress alone.And she refused to return me my dress!!

After that, I saw a couple coming to collect their clothes and asked for the price. The couple was shocked to hear how come the price increased $4. then they asked the lady, she just said 'ohhh ok , then give you $4 less '. How unethical is she. She wanna try her luck n collect more money from customers but when being found out, she said ok give you discount.

The way she do business is really unethical. Would like to share with you guys my experience, it's really bad!