This is a discussion on Home-based positions for English enrichment company within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Hi, We are an educational company specialising in Primary-level English enrichment services and resources. ( www.creative-ed.net ) Currently, we are ...
We are an educational company specialising in Primary-level English enrichment services and resources. (www.creative-ed.net)
Currently, we are looking for home-based part-time staff to call student care centres and tuition centres to promote our programme package:
- Ask if they are keen to receive our programme flyer via email
- Follow-up to arrange for an appointment on behalf of our programme specialist.
- standard reply templates and opening lines
As we have kept the work in-house for quite awhile, we are quite aware that most of the work lies in the follow-up as the staff will revert to their principals / bosses before they decide on an appointment. Due to our industry, the general reception is often cordial hence the expected lack of courtesy to such calls is kept to a minimal.
We are looking for:
- Female staff who are free to call in the late mornings to early afternoons (weekdays).
- Fluent in English
- Singaporeans and PRs only.
- hourly basic ($7/hour) + incentives ($40 / confirmed appointment)
Please email to email@example.com with the subject heading (PensAway: home-based part time staff) your basic information to facilitate further correspondence, thank you.