Hi All,

I'm Stefan, a Work From Home Dad and I've started a young lifestyle biz, Life Is, that includes the listed services:

1 Assistance to personal errands
2 Individual or Family financial advisory and planning (Representing Manulife Financial)
3 Islandwide delivery services for personal, home business and SMEs
4 Chauffeuring kids and adults to and fro destinations on a fixed routine basis or adhoc
5 Nanny Matchmaking
6 Family portrait or event photography (Partnering with established and talented professional photographers.)
7 Consultation for Barcode or RFID solutions (Free advisory and recommendation)
e.g. Asset tracking, Inventory management

Self Intro:

In my mid 30s, converted into a work from home dad about a year ago after 8yrs of growing in the niche Supply Chain IT Solution Integration and Distribution sector to venture on my own. Obtained myself an insurance practicing license to make my business model more comprehensive. I've got an 8 months old dotter who is my great source of inspiration and drive at entreprenuership.

Being a young business of less than a year technically, I've received very encouraging support from families (expats and locals alike), ex-colleagues and friends since I've started this months back especially in the nanny matchmaking, financial planning and chauffeuring department, therefore I would like to take this opportunity to share with you guys the kind of services I offer.

Upcoming would be my official webpage which I'm in the midst of creating together with the help of my webpage savvy camp mate

Meanwhile, I hope to be of service to you. Do enquire further at enquiries.lifeis@gmail.com or 97468360.

Have a pleasant day!