This is a discussion on Part-time HR & Admin position - work from home/flexible hours (5-10 hours/week) within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Hi Mums, We are a social enterprise that is conceived from the idea that good marketing needs to exist for ...
We are a social enterprise that is conceived from the idea that good marketing needs to exist for highly functional & well-designed products, that is driven forward with a social conscience. We focus on individual personal development, with the aim to maximise willing people and their individual potential to achieve balanced harmony in life.
We are looking for a part-time HR & Admin Assistant. We provide flexible working hours and the choice to work from home. The job description is as follows:
- Screen resumes
- Arrange and conduct interviews
- Assist in the processing of orders and delivery, prepare invoices
- Conduct trial tasks
- Act as a liaison between in-house & outsourced staff
- Check emails daily, keeping up to date on emails & handle any additional situations as needed
- Any adhoc duties
- Gather information for comparison, for purchase of goods and services
- Fill in forms
- Make reservations
- Tabulate expenses
- Manage emails
We are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual with a can-do attitude. No prior working experience is required, we provide training and benefits.
Interested mums can email email@example.com and a further discussion can be arranged. Thank you!
Last edited by huilin; 15-11-2014 at 02:08 PM.