This is a discussion on Part-time Marketing / Administrator Mummy is wanted for a Baby Photography Studio within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Hello all mummies! We are from a Baby/Family Photography Studio in Singapore, i.e. Ashley Low Photography. We are currently looking ...
Hello all mummies!
We are from a Baby/Family Photography Studio in Singapore, i.e. Ashley Low Photography.
We are currently looking for a Part-time Marketing/Administrator to join us in our small family.
Below are the details to the job requirements:
Job Type: Part-time / Contract for at least 6 months / Permanent
Job Period: To start from mid-July 2014 onwards
Location: To work from the studio in the beginning, and subsequently can work periodically from home
Studio is located at 67 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub #08-15 Singapore 408730
Hours Required: At least 3 hours daily / Flexible timing - To be discussed
Salary: Depending on experience, hours committed, etc.
Ashley Low Photography (ALP) is a cosy and personable set-up that aims to provide creative and fun photos for customer's beautiful lasting memories.
Set up in 2011, Ashley Low (female photographer) started off with providing outdoor family photoshoot services and since then ALP has been expanded to providing studio services for Maternity, Newborn, Kids and Families photoshoot. Ashley's previous advertising career has spurred her to apply the same creative principal to her photos. With her interest in colours mixed with her fun personality, Ashley's photos reflect exactly who she is, her photos are known to be full of smiles, cuteness, colours, fun and creative.
Currently, ALP is growing rapidly and becoming well known in the market mainly for our Newborn concepts. Do expect a very friendly environment. We are very open about things and we are just expecting a great helping hand.
We are looking for someone who doesn't mind working in the environment with kids, who is patient, very friendly and works with a smile.
The minimum roles for this person would be:
- to answer emails & enquiries from our customers (calls/emails)
- to schedule appointments
- to assist to input our monthly invoices & receipts into our system
- some other basic administrative work
- to assist full-time in our expo sale which is 2-3 times a year on weekends
- if this person would like to assist in my newborn photoshoot session, I can pay separately for this assistance.
Requirement for this person would be:
- Ideally a mummy who can spare a little bit of time to come down to studio to work initially for a few hours a day for about a month till she is familiar with the work. She can then work from home subsequently as long as she has fast internet access at home. She will then need to come down to studio only for a few days in a month (unless she is offering additional assistance to assist in the shoots).
- Possess customer service experience from past jobs
- Well-versed in English (written / spoken) and knows basic spoken Mandarin.
- Have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office & Excel software
- To be detail-oriented and neat
- Have a great working attitude
If anyone is interested, please kindly and only email to email@example.com with your CV and background.
(Only shortlisted applicant will be notified for a interview)