This is a discussion on Respondents for focus group discussion on beverages within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; This is a focus group discussion about 2 hour on topics beverages Response if your profile fit into criteria. Venue ...
This is a focus group discussion about 2 hour on topics beverages
Response if your profile fit into criteria.
Venue : Scotts Road
Date : 12-12-2011 at 3.45pm for Female age 17 - 19yrs old, Single, Tertiary students only (Cash S$80)
12-12-2011 at 6.45pm for Male age 25 - 29 yrs old, Married with kids, Young Working adults only (Cash S$80)
13-12-2011 at 3.45pm for Female age 15 - 18yrs old, Single, Secondary or JC students only(Cash S$80)
13-12-2011 at 6.45pm for Male age 20 - 24yrs old, Single, First time jobbers only(Cash S$80)
14-12-2011 at 3.45am for Female age 17 -19yrs old, Single,Tertiary students only (Cash S$80)
14-12-2011 at 6.45am for Male age 25 - 29yrs old, Married with kids, Young Workding adults only (Cash S$80)
- Monthly household income of S$3500 and more
- Respondents must be Singaporen or Singapore PR
- Respondents MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH
- Respondents must be drinker like isotonic drink, energy drink, carbonated soft drink, etc
- Respondents must not have attended any drink or beverage survey before
- ONE RESPONDENT PER HOUSEHOLD ONLY (STANDARD REQUIREMENT). PLEASE BRING THEIR IDENTITY CARD FOR REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION.
- Respondents please take note that if you have participated in any focus group discussion you are not allowed to participate for the next 6mths
Incentives : Cash S$80
Interested parties can email to email@example.com with the following details filled up.
Industry you are working in:
Brand and type of drinks:
How many times per week:
Monthly Household Income :
Date and time available:
Please note that the interviewer will make a short screening before selected.
Please pass to your family members, friends or colleagues who are interested.
Important: Please be honest with your submission to prevent blacklisted by Research Co