This is a discussion on Sales and Marketing position (Work from home) & Sales Promoter (part time) within the Stay at Home or Work at Home Mum Club forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; 1. Sales and marketing person (with experience, work from home), - Cold calling childcare centers and infant care centers for ...
1. Sales and marketing person (with experience, work from home),
- Cold calling childcare centers and infant care centers for baby products tieups.
- Following up with emails and correspondences
- You will be given email access to company's mailbox
- Telephone expenses will be reimbursed.
- Commission based
- Must have laptop/desktop
**Must have passion for baby products and must be focused, able to work independently.**
Interested parties please email CV to email@example.com, heading "Sales and marketing position"
2. Sales promoter (part-time)
Need sales promoter for up coming baby fairs and stand-in for departmental stores.
- working hours mainly on weekends
- Not needed for every week (flexible working hours), basic requirement is to work for at least 2 week of weekends.
- A must to work on all 4 baby fairs (Jan/April/July/Oct), 3-4 working days.
- Aunties/homemaker are welcome, must be able to speak English.
- need 1 urgently from 20-30 Nov for Robinsons Expo fair
Interested parties please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, heading "Promoter position"
Founder of Totsworld.com.sg
Distributor of kidsme, Simba Baby, 5phases etc