- yr actual basic pay and what you think you deserve to be
REPLY:depend whether you have the related market exp...starting maybe can fetch S$2.1 but now market not very good so I not sure how good companies are offering..my latest offer is about S$4k
- commission rate (i.e. percentage of monthly sales)
REPLY: For Oil & Gas I dont have any Commission
- commission constitute how many percent to your monthly total salary (commission/total pay)
- fixed or claimable transport allowance? Which one you prefer?
REPLY: FIXED transport allow about$500; I was given company fuel card (per month about $300); parking fees can be claimed.
- annual leave, medical leave, maternity leave
REPLY: Standard 14 days for medical and medical & Maternity follow the Gov - 4 mths (for now) provided you worked for company at least 180 days
- does medical and dental coverage means every visit to doc & dentist claimable?
REPLY: claimable for medical no dental coverage
- what other perks do you get?
REPLY: 13th bonus and variable bonus that is depending on company's performance.
I hope my reply can help you abit...