My first parent workshop was rather fruitful - It's an expandable one indeed. An informative leaders summarized to you the key to learning disabilities and how to overcome it. Coming in confused and leaving positively smiling - a confession: I dont't feel that very often.

Before read after reads, hoping to one center to the other despite my stretchable effort my curiosity hasn't been successfully resolve. One step there saving my search for answer. It's a humble early learning center - they dont't have a website up running, no review nor testimonials yet filled with passionate friendly teachers and (I should admit their explanation defines their proficiency.) the tools to reading readiness.

After the workshop, I was very certain to enroll my son into their program. After which, beginning three sessions I've seen some improvement in his decoding later after a couple more classes he started showing result and shortly after he is able to spell and read for me, simple words.

Over at the center they offer a one-to-one approach with a small group 2:4. Their ideal method is to be able to focus and teach individual children the way they learn best.

My personal opinion, I am fully satisfied with them and I want to share this to the rest of the parents as I know exactly how it feels be in your shoe.

[you]Here's their address: Blk 103 Yishun Ring Road #02-85 Tel: 64822218 Cherry Kidz Montessori [/you]

Due to overwhelming response on their 'Parents workshop' they forced to shut down their registration. They may have upcoming workshop in February 2014. My advised put yourself in wait list now as their space booked up very quickly. When my boy joined the phonics class there was only 1 session the following week they added 2 more session but full.