Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

This is a discussion on hello within the Introduce Yourself forum, part of the Community Lounge category; hi ! can anyone help me ? my gal is 2yr 2mths old. am sending her to playgrp. when she ...

Female Attendant

hi ! can anyone help me ? my gal is 2yr 2mths old. am sending her to playgrp. when she goes to class she is ok. halfway thru the class she cries. the teacher was telling me she is unstable. wen left to play alone. she wants teacher to give her attention.

my gal is very attached to me. at home she plays with me. how do i handle tis situation ? how to make her pay alone ?

am confused!

Smile Re: hello

Hi Sweety Cuety,

my guess is, she is your first child right?
    I'm a mother of two kids. Extremely attached to me too, I credit it to breastfeeding.
    Bringing my first boy to nursery for the first time was chaotic. Refused to let go at the door...

But I learned something.
    So long as your child found a new friend, you can be sure that she will be alright.
    Some children can click faster than others.
    So my answer to your question is, be patient. dont't need to force her to play alone, continue what you do, but if you really want to start 'training' her to play alone, you should start bringing her to playgrounds, indoor or outdoor.

Sit afar and watch her play. DO NOT JOIN HER. Bring her to a playground where there are other kids too.
    Through that, it teaches her social skills as well.
    When you learn to let go, she will too.

Good Luck!
    No stress alright? no stress....
    come see my humble little corner:http://allaboutyourchild.com