Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Hello! I'm almost there!

This is a discussion on Hello! I'm almost there! within the Introduce Yourself forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hi I am currently in my 36 weeks, maybe dr is going to induce next week or soon as baby ...

Female Attendant
    Talking Hello! I'm almost there!

I am currently in my 36 weeks, maybe dr is going to induce next week or soon as baby is a bit small. Hopefully i can get to have a natural labour as i'm going to try to go as far as i can without induction.

THis pregnancy has been so full of ups and downs. As i was told that my baby was extremely small at my 21 week ultrasound and wouldn't survive past the 28 weeks. I am glad i am almost full term now. So dont't always believe what the dr say, always seek a second opinion.

Though baby is still small, everything is well. I hope every thing will be fine. For all those moms to be out there, I wish you all the best. Having a baby is something precious and though it's a tough 9 months, it's all worth it when you hold your little bundle of joy in your arms.

This is my third child. So i should say i'm pretty experienced....hahah no not really, but probably more familiar with the baby stuff.

Feel free to pm me. Would like to know more moms and moms to be
    and share our experiences and stories.

Take care,
    Regards, Priscilla

Re: Hello! I'm almost there!

what i heard if baby is too big, dr will induce?? 1st time i get to know if baby is small, dr will also induce...

Ya.. dont always believe what dr said... my dr said there's high possibility I'll miscarriage cz I kept bleeding... but now I'm 7mths oredi!! hehehe... I strgly believe my baby wanna live..wanna to see his/her mummy... aniwae all tis thk to God....

Congrats to you.... have a smooth & safe delivery ya!!