Hi all! I hope I ain't intruding or crossing boundaries by giving a shout-out to all mummies/daddies here for my private piano coaching services =)
That aside, understand that most of the mummies here are pretty young or if not, babies are all young infants
However, should your friends/relatives around you requires an introduction, please feel free to introduce them or pass them my contact details.
Would love to be hearing from any mummies sometime soon!

My name is Miss Olivia, Singaporean.
I've been teaching piano for the past 5 years, since I graduated with ABRSM Diploma in Teaching at the age of 18 years old.
Personally, I have experience with young toddlers as young as 4 years old and I certainly welcome anyone who is interested to learn as my oldest student was 60 years old.

To every parent out there, if you're looking for a way to develop & further nurture your child's interest in music & development, please feel free to contact me.

Personally, I'm a bubbly, lively, enthusiastic & patient teacher to begin with.
Less than traditional overly-strict teachers, I'm more of the interactive & fun-loving teacher.
I may be strict when necessary, however, I believe only when learning is fun & engaging - only will it make music learning more interesting for the kids.

I'm proud to say that I've a group of students that has followed me well throughout the 5 years & they certainly have also made their parents & me proud, by attaining MERIT & DISTINCTION awards for ABRSM Practical & Theory examinations.

Lastly, I take full pride in ensuring that my students learns & understands the full purpose & fun in the journey of music learning.
At this point of time, I believe as a parent, if you're still interested to learn more

Please feel free to contact me at the following.
Email: olivialim_yp@hotmail.com
Contact Number: 92769848