My name is Daniel, I am 22 years old, and I am a supporter of motherhood and parenting. Unfortunately, many men (not all men) will leave a woman because she got pregnant and the father wants nothing to do with the mother, the baby, or the pregnancy.
I am not like all guys. I have joined site to share my experiences with others, make new friends, be a positive male role model for others, make new friends, give advice and support others, and be there for someone in their time of need (they are strugging, having a hard time with their situation, they just found out they are pregnant and they dont't know what to do, etc.).
I am more knowledge about pregnancy, childbirth, and babies than many guys my age. I used to watch TLC. I watched the pregnancy, childbirth, parenting, and baby shows. I really enjoyed them.
I am looking to also expand my knowledge in pregnancy, childbirth and parenting subjects. I want to learn more because my partner and I decide to start trying for a baby! There is nothing with getting a head start!
If you need someone to talk to, you want to talk to me, you want to comment on this introduction post I made, or you just want a friend, please dont't be afraid to comment below, send me a private message, or send me a friend request. I would love to chat with you and get to know more about you.
Thank you,