hi, welcome here and congrats to your new arrival.
i do not have any experience with nanny before but can share some notes with you.
1) prepare a few nannies on hand first and start your trial sessions with them.
2) bring your baby over to nanny house for the full day and see see whether both you and your baby like the enviroment. during this period, let the nanny take care of baby and see if you prefer her method.
3) diff nannies have diff ways of handling, if her way does let you feel comfy, at least you be at ease while working. if not, you can change to another one the next day.
4) complete the list you have and see which one if prefer.
5) if there are 2 you like, decide on rates and distant from your house. The nearer it is, the easier for you.
hope i help a little here. . .