Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

MummySG the best forum

This is a discussion on MummySG the best forum within the Introduce Yourself forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Hello everyone ! Its nice to see that this forum is active , cus ive been finding for parenting forums ...

Female Attendant
    Yew Tee
    Hello Everyone ! Upcoming August parenting events updated here !! MUST SEE

Hello everyone !

Its nice to see that this forum is active , cus ive been finding for parenting forums but i couldnt find much that are as active as this. Perhaps a rival one would be Kiasuparents i guess ?
    Do anyone here know of any good parenting websites other than this ?
    I would like to learn and interact with as many different communities as possible
    Last edited by rivendial; 26-08-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Female Attendant
    Yew Tee
    Re: MummySG the best forum

Hello everyone , I thought of sharing some of the super discount (Singapore favorites) events / seminar that will be great for all parents !

Event : Free seminar on parenting strategies to handle children with behavioral issues
    Venue : Novena Goldhill Shopping Centre
    Date : 28 August 2015
    Registration : Please call or message Jeslyn at 8132 2888 to register. Alternatively, you can email us at enquiry@mindculture.com.sg
    Description :
    In this upcoming seminar, they will address on topics regarding the more common behavioural issues such as Autism, Attention-Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Opposition Defiant Disorder and Global Developmental Disorder. Following which, they will also be going through with you possible treatments as well as teaching you a powerful, grounded in research, parenting strategy that will help shape your child’s behaviour. It is always good to start early and not miss out such valuable lessons on parenting as our children are being nurtured and grown up by the type of parenting strategies we adopt. As parents, we want to give our child the best and to ensure a good learning environment. To do so, we have to start with ourselves. Asking ourselves if our parenting methods are really helping our child.

: SuperMom Bazaar
    Venue : Suntec City Hall , hall 401 - 404
    Date : 28 - 30 August 2015
    Description :
    With more than 200+ exhibitors , 800+ brands , 30,000+ products, this this the ultimate baby stop for you ! There will be up to 85% discounts a well as a 500$ discount booklet (free download) where you can register yours here :supermom.com.sg . Other than the massive discounts, you can also stand to wind attractive prizes daily such as strollers, cots and many more !
    There will also be guest speakers to give talks on the topic of "Birth Without Fear - overcoming problems during pregnancy, understanding birth and pain management options" for those expecting mothers !
    More information can be found that the supermom.com.sg website
    Last edited by rivendial; 26-08-2015 at 12:00 AM.