This is a discussion on Mums, Are you looking for a tutor for your child? within the Introduce Yourself forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Want to find a 1-to-1 tutor that is reliable but have no one to look from? Here in Trust Tutor, ...
Want to find a 1-to-1 tutor that is reliable but have no one to look from?
Here in Trust Tutor, we have Part Time and Full Time Teacher for every level from Kindergarten 1 and 2 to Junior College. For your interest, we also provide Music, Sports, Language, Art and Computer program lessons.
The Benefit of getting a tutor from us:
- Managed by experienced Tuition Company - Trust Tutor, who has been in this line for past 14 years.
- Get up to 20% discount for EPB assessment books.
- Accumulate points for every dollar you spent and redeem it with a shopping voucher.
- Get a Free E-Learning/Assessment Account. Public Rate is $49.90/monthly.
- We have many tutors; we can quickly find a replacement for if you are not comfortable with the tutor
- More than 138 courses for you to choose from
Interested? Contact me: Apple @ 85330419/ email@example.com
1. Your budget per month
(Market price for lower sec ranges from: $130 to $300, depending on the number of subjects, and upper sec from: $140 to $320)
2. Your location
3. The subjects to be taught (can be more than 1)
4. Minimum qualification (Diploma/A'lvl/Pre-graduate/Degree/Masters) *do note that more experienced, would cost slightly more
5. MOE/NIE registed teacher/none
6. Preferred gender/any
7. Preferred race/any