We are a loving Chinese, upper middle class family (comprising myself - a full time home tutor holding a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing Management , with a 2yr old son who will be in the child care centre from 7am to 7pm, my husband is working with the Singapore Armed Forces)
We have available bedroom in our beautifully furnished and modern flat.I am looking to be the trusted guardian and family to your child / children studying in Singapore.
A clean, beautifully furnished house is located in the prime location next to Tiong Bahru MRT Station
· Fully air-conditioned and newly furnished
· Spacious room with personal wardrobe
· Study area
· Unlimited Wireless high-speed broadband internet (Optical Fibre)
· Unlimited usage of Telephone line for local call usage only
· TV - SCV Cable channel
· Bathroom have heater and shower facilities
· Fully Air-conditioned
· Weekday meals include Breakfast and Dinner
· Weekend and school holidays meals include Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Laundry, ironing and daily housekeeping provided
· 24 hours guardian care & emergency support
· Full time domestic helper (English speaking)
· Unlimited Free access to Condominium Fitness and Sports facilities, Swimming pool, etc
(Our another unit in a condo across the road)
· Round the clock accessibility to parents and child
Additional Cost (Optional)
· Home tuition @ $20-$30/hr per subject (According to grade/band level)
· 2-way Daily private transportation (School)
· 2-way Daily private transportation (Extra Activities)
· Monthly haircut
· Medical Consultation
· Dental Consultation
Educational Tour (Optional)
· Location include Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Science Centre, Heritage Centre, Universal Studio, Museum, Sentosa – Underwater world, Dolphin World, Farm trip like Hay Dairies, Fishing & Prawning trip, Botanic Garden
· Transportation for Educational tour @ $40 per location (To be shared among with other students)
· Entrance Fee for Guardian and child will be chargeable separately according with receipts issue
Rent and Service Fees on Contract Basics
· $1,300/pax per month (Triple Sharing)
· $1,500/pax per month (Twin Sharing)
· $1,900/pax per month (Single)
Our Location and Nearby Amenities
Tiong Bahru is a centralized location at the heart of Singapore with well-established public transportation and network of roads to almost anywhere in Singapore. It is accessible via 3 expressways and CTE.
· 5-10 minutes by public transport to nearby Shopping malls (Orchard road, City hall, Bugis, Vivo City, Great World City, Chinatown )
· Direct bus to many other reputable schools, colleges and polytechnic
· Tiong Bahru MRT station is only 1min away
· Banks (POSB/UOB/Citibank/OCBC)
· National Libraries (Bukit Merah and Bugis)
· Tiong Bahru Famous Food Centres / Coffeeshops / various small eateries/ Wet market
· Clinics / hospitals
· Tiong Bahru Park
· Mount Faber
· Telok Blangah Hills
· Supermarkets (24 hours)
Terms and Conditions
1. A 1-month of Guardian Fee and A 1-month Deposit (Refundable) will be payable upon signing of agreement letter.
2. When students return home to their own countries in June Holidays and Nov-Dec holidays, half month accommodation charges would apply for these periods.
3. The accommodation charges will be collected in advance. For example, the February’s Accommodation charges will be collected in 1st of February.
4. A 1-month’s deposit is required for new students and this will be refundable upon cancellation of guardianship services within 1 month of notice.
5. A 1 month notice is required should you wish to terminate our services. Should you fail to do so, the deposit will be forfeited.
6. The following expenditure or fees will not be included in the accommodation charges:
Ø School Fees/ Examination fees
Ø Transportation Fees
Ø Mobile Phone Bills
Ø Administrative Fees (i.e. administrative fees charged by school, Immigrations or Authorities etc)
Ø Books and Uniforms
Ø Medical Bills
Ø Miscellaneous (i.e. Stationary, Shoes, Personal toiletries )
We believe in good upbringing of children and will care for your child like our own. All races and nationalities are welcome. We are bilingual and speak English and Mandarin at home.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send message/call +65 94555898
My blog is My Guardian Angel: My Guardian Angel Care Service (Singapore) for International Student