Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Season greetings to all members of mummysg.:)

This is a discussion on Season greetings to all members of mummysg.:) within the Introduce Yourself forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Dear all, Recently, I have been learning how to make my own website using wordpress.org (finally). It is called eGift ...

Female Attendant
    Season greetings to all members of mummysg.:)

Dear all,

Recently, I have been learning how to make my own website using wordpress.org (finally). It is called eGift of Life, and is created based on personal adventures and experiences during my studies and work in Asia, Europe and North America. I am an Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) Primary trained Directress. I took my AMI training at Montessori Training Center Minnesota (MTCM) in St Paul, Minnesota, United States Of America. The years in the States had been a life transforming journey for me, and I am fortunate to have seen what makes up a real Montessori environment.

I believe in lifelong learning, and teaching works both ways, to teach and to be taught. To have a fair understanding of the pre-school sector in Singapore, I spent 2 years working in a local Montessori Childcare Center, a Montessori Learning Center and a Montessori Kindergarten. Prior to that, I spent 3 years overseas working as a English Montessori Guide in Minnesota, United States of America, a bilingual (English and Mandarin) Montessori Directress in a Hong Kong International school and a language teacher for a prominent family in Turkey.

Just resigned recently, I am looking forward to work directly with parents and their children as a Montessori professional. Do contact me if you are interested to know more about Dr. Maria Montessori's philosophy and the materials used, or any enquries you may have with regards to academia work like phonics (language), Mathematics, Geography (continents, countries and flags) etc.

Last but not least, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Last edited by egiftol; 24-12-2014 at 07:52 AM.