I am a mummy of 12 month old girl and I still cant get over the joy of having this beautiful baby!! haha
Anyway congrats to your motherhood journey!
I have a blog where I shared some reviews of products and services (purely based on my personal experience and not sponsored in any way). Hope they will be a good read! and-so-mummy-says.blogspot.sg
And some pointers I would like to share:
1. Be Happy!!! You may be fighting cravings and becoming upset at times when you stop yourself from eating certain foods due to being pregnant. My advice is just eat! For myself, of course I try to eat healthily but I dont stop myself from having so called unhealthy food in moderation! I only ensure I dont take raw or half boiled eggs and raw fish (sashimi). You will be happier that way!
2. Plan and communicate about the birth and confinement with your husband early. It is good to read up, research and discuss early to be prepared.
3. Talk more to happy mummies!!
4. Try to walk more now that the tummy is not too big yet (unless instructed by yr gynae to have more bed rest)
5. Drink more water and take your multi-vits! I take Obimin. For 1st trimester. Folic acid is important. you can get them from doc or watsons / guardian.
6. Research and plan on what you wanna buy for the little one!! haha this is most exciting!! There will be a big baby fair in August at Suntec Convention Centre!
SuperMom Bazaar 22-24 August 2014
Suntec Convention Centre
You can check their website Supermom Bazaar - The Mightiest Event for Mothers and Babies or their facebook where there are mummies questions and answers shared by fellow mummies.
At the moment, haha I can only think of all these. Check back with all the mummies here anytime you have questions!
Feel free to pm me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org