This is a discussion on Free Workshop/ Seminar for all Mothers within the Events, Meetups & Gatherings forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Closing date is 18 Aug 2015 Admission Free Date: 22 August, 2015 (Saturday) Time: 2.30pm – 4.00pm (Workshop) - Complimentary ...
Closing date is 18 Aug 2015
Date: 22 August, 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 2.30pm – 4.00pm (Workshop) - Complimentary
Venue: 133 New Bridge Road Chinatown Point B2-24 Singapore 059413.
Pregnant women who have never had diabetes before but who have high blood sugar levels during pregnancy are said to have gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes affects about 8 to 10 percent of all pregnant women in Singapore. Gestational Diabetes is usually asymptomatic but has serious consequences that can be reduced by treatment.
This Workshop is solely brought to you by DHRA, charitable association They are proudly sponsor by RHG and co-sponsor by Abbott, IGI, President.
· What Is Gestational Diabetes?
· Why Worry About Gestational Diabetes?
· How Gestational Diabetes Can Affect Your Baby
· What Causes Their Risk factors
· How To Prevent It?
· Nutrition & Health Workshop
· Easy & Tasty Savoury Cooking Demo
· Dietary Management
· How To Lower Your Blood Sugar via Exercise?
· Free Health Screening With Report For You
· Complimentary Consultation
Who Should Attend
· Any woman who intend to have a planned pregnancy
· Existing mother with early stage of their pregnancy
We aims to bring back a vibrant, quality life for the every Singaporeans.
· Please register to reserve a seat (allocated on a first-come first-served basis)
· For enquiries, please contact Ms Olivia at 93629578
· Kindly register yourself email@example.com with (Full name as per IC, Nric No. & Contact no. for
our team members to confirm with you on the available seat.
· Registration closes on 18 August, 2015 by 4pm.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Health Recovery Centre.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Olivia at
There are limited seats only. For interested party, Kindly make your reservation now as it’s on a first-come first-served basis. (Our team member will confirm with you once the seat has been successfully reserved for you by 20 August, 2015)
Please register via emailing us the following details.
· Full Name as per IC
· Nric No.
· Contact No.
Please share with your friends and loved ones.