This is a discussion on Kids Holiday Programme - Kids Dining Etiquette with Lunch within the Events, Meetups & Gatherings forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Any mums interested to join me and my kids at this session for 9-12 yeard olds? KIDS DINING ETIQUETTE WITH ...
Any mums interested to join me and my kids at this session for 9-12 yeard olds?
KIDS DINING ETIQUETTE WITH LUNCH
Fun Workshop for Kids (9-12 years old)
When children are polite, with good manners and social graces, they make their parents proud and look good - but most importantly, well-mannered kids and teens are generally more popular and welcomed wherever they go.
This is a fun and interactive workshop (for 9-12 yrs olds) with ‘live’ demonstration and practice. After the lesson, the kids will enjoy a delicious 3-course Western set lunch and practice what they have learnt.
- Knowing the cutlery and tableware, how to properly hold and use them
- Proper table setting - continental & formal occasion
- Table and buffet manners
- Dos and dont’ts at the dining table (when to begin the meal, excusing oneself from the table, slurps, burps and spills)
- Hands on demonstration and practice on proper way to drink soup, eat spaghetti and vegetables
- How to -shell prawns without using our fingers in three surgical strokes.
- Space is limited to 15-20 kids per session. Reservations must be confirmed with payment at least one week before the session - seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To avoid distraction, parents are advised to pick the kids at 12.30pm or wait at the main club lobby.
- Lunch will be served to the kids at approx. 11.45am (parents may wish to dine at that time, however, at a separate table)
Saturday 21 Nov 09 (or) Tuesday 24 Nov 09
10.00am - 12.30noon
: $78 per child
BOOK AND PAY BEFORE 14 NOV DISCOUNT - ONLY $58 per child
Hans Bistro at The Chevrons Club - 48 Boon Lay Way Singapore 609961
(near Jurong East MRT & IMM. How to get there: THE CHEVRONS - Getting Here )
Payment must be made in advance to confirm your booking by:
(1) Bank Transfer to POSB Savings A/C 091-140888 or
(2) Cheque, crossed and made payable to: ImageXchange International
Please mail directly to : 289B, Bukit Batok St 25 #09-202, Singapore 651289