This is a discussion on Sentosa Spooktacular 2014 within the Events, Meetups & Gatherings forum, part of the Community Lounge category; Asia’s Scariest Fun – Sentosa Spooktacular returns bigger and better this year with all 40,000 square metres of Fort Siloso ...
Asia’s Scariest Fun – Sentosa Spooktacular returns bigger and better this year with all 40,000 square metres of Fort Siloso being redeveloped into horror village, Laddaland.
In collaboration with premier Thai horror moviemaker GTH, the entire Laddaland will be immersed in a veil of horror based on GTH’s international horror hits such as Laddaland, Alone, Countdown and their upcoming production, The Swimmers.
Visitors can choose to tread through the horrors pathways of their choice, with each of them lasting 20 – 30 minutes each.
Test your screaming abilities on the 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, 31st October 2014 & 1st November 2014 from 7pm – 1am as the team brings to you their most elaborate horror sets straight from the silver screen.
See you at Laddaland this Halloween, if you dare! www.spooktacular.com.sg
For those interested, here are the ticket price listings- early bird is open already so grab your friends and scream together!
• Advanced Ticket / Buy 5 Get 1 Free Bundle - $56.60/$282.90 (Valid between 4 June to 30 September, While stocks last)
• Standard Ticket / Buy 5 Get 1 Free Bundle - $66.60 / $333.00 (Valid between 1 October to 1 November, While stocks last)
• Islander - $46.60 (Valid between 4 June to 30 September, while stocks last)
• Yin Yang Pass - $40.60 (Only available on 25 October & 1 November, Valid only for entry after 11pm, Last entry at 12 midnight)
• Kia Kui Pass (No trail pass) - $16.60 (Valid between 4 June to 1 November, while stocks last. Top up $50 on-site to upgrade to Standard Ticket)
• All-trails Fast-Pass (3 Trails) – Top up $32 (Valid between 4 June to 1 November, While stocks last)
• 1-Trail Fast Pass – Top up $15 (Only available for on-site sale)