Hi all!

Just wondering, what the difference between these 3 hair products? If my hubby wants to style his hair (messy spiky design), which product should he use? For good quality wax, I know there's Gatsby moving rubber and Gel also have Gatsby brand. How about hair gum? Is the usage/application method the same as wax? Seen one German brand at a salon before, it comes in a small tin and starts with "schz.." (forgot the full name of the brand). Have anyone use it before?

Thanks people!