Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Losing hair by the handful!!

This is a discussion on Losing hair by the handful!! within the Hair Care Beauty forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; Originally Posted by Stan Oppsgal, i like the way you describe how you walk hair will move with the wind... ...

Imperial Concubine
    Re: Losing hair by the handful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Oppsgal, i like the way you describe how you walk hair will move with the wind... hahaha... so it will drop for 3 mths?

I went to Bee Choo at Bedok just now to do the herbal hair treatment... It seems that the owner started the business for this when she was dropping a lot of hair after giving birth... Hopefully will help!!
    Mine hair drop more than 3 mths, till now still dropping. But then not as much as when my baby just started to roll. Can find my hair all over the house like marking where I have walked.

Never heard of Bee Choo. I think eat those chinese herb soup might help or hair vitamins too.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Oppsgal View Post
    If stop medicine, think the problem will still comes back.

That time I ask doctor for medicine, but advise say not to take. Say that the problem will come back after stop medicine.
    Im not quite sure, the med i took is for external application not eat . i use some time then preg again. so my hair drop again. =.=

Hi all,

for those losing alot of hair, i am not sure if this method works, but no harm trying.. ?
    you may wanna try using a clarifying shampoo to wash your hair and, more imptly it is to clean your scalp to remove residues and built up in your hair that leads to the clogging the pores on your scalps and thus making it either oily, dirty and flaky..

with a clean scalp the rates of you hair dropping will slowed down if not stop completely..

you may wanna try paul mitchell shampoo no.2 ..it is their clarifying hsampoo from the good range of shampoo.. or other brands of clarifying shampoo...if can get organic better still less chemicals means lesser harm =)
    a good brand you may wanna consider is nature's gate organic range...

Fyi and hope this helps to slow down the rate of your hair falling...

BTW, i also have hair loss prob before i got pregnant, so i am quite sure after i gave birth i will start to lose hair again..I hope the clarifying shampoo will help me and that i dont have too much hair loss.. it is a very scary affair =(

Worthy Lady

When baby is 4 mths, I lost until almost a bald patch at my fringe. Use BaWang, but still not effective. Then i watch the Beijing 101 show in Channel 8 plus a churchmate's testimonal, I decide to follow the method of changing my hairline, i.e. comb diff "parting" everytime. And wella! After a few weeks, i notice the baldness improve! And I try to maintain healthy diet (less oil, salt, msg). And I'm stilling using BaWang.

Now, baby is 1yr old, & hair loss is quite normal now. But I still change my hairline here and there.
    Last edited by JoyBliss; 06-01-2010 at 11:00 AM.
    'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.'
    If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
    Happy moments, praise God.
    Difficult moments, seek God.
    Quiet moments, worship God.
    Painful moments, trust God.
    Every moment, thank God.
    The will of GOD will never take you where the GRACE OF GOD willl not protect you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2