Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

questions about hair, anyone??????

This is a discussion on questions about hair, anyone?????? within the Hair Care Beauty forum, part of the Makeup & Beauty Talk category; 1)i saw in the taiwan show that they have pong pong powder to give volume. do you know where to ...

Worthy Lady
    bukit batok
    Unhappy questions about hair, anyone??????

1)i saw in the taiwan show that they have pong pong powder to give volume. do you know where to buy in singapore or kind of foam to give volume. anyone out there have tried the products and would recomend mi ??????

2) which brand of curler is good and what size should i get 19mm or etc... what is the common size?????

3)after putting curler what hair product should i use to maintain the curls, i do not want my hair to be hard as i always did. it makes my hair look stiff and not healthy.

4) any hair products which is good for dandruff?????

Female Attendant
    North of Singapore
    Re: questions about hair, anyone??????

am unsure about the curling part, but you might wanna try the brand rene furterer for dandruff. i accompanied my colleague to collect 3 sets (for hair loss and oily scalp) that she ordered from this seller in sgbrides yesterday morning, there were a few users who bought a few sets for dandruff, hair loss, oily scalp, sensitive scalp, etc and all were singing praise.

my eyes almost dropped when i saw a lady who bought a total of 17 sets as Christmas gifts for family and friends. my sister In law and 2 colleagues tried this brand for their post pregnancy hair loss and were impressed that it helped.

this brand is available @ watsons, guardians, metro, OG (i think), robinsons, etc.. if you can wait, OG, metro, robinsons sometimes have 20% and you can lug some home. according to my colleague, the sgbrides seller is the cheapest she have seen, but her stocks are kinda limited and gotta wait for 1-3 weeks if she doesn't have stocks on hand.

Re: questions about hair, anyone??????

kimage has this POTION 9 lotion that adds volume to hair, but you will need to blow dry it to get the effect.

you can try asking the hairdresser to do it for you after trimming, its a free service as long as you pay them for the haircut, wash and blowdry.

my hairdresser is Tracy at Chinatown Kimage. Shes good with long hair.