Absolutely Free and full hands-on pampering sessions on makeup, hands, face, eyes and lips spa on that day. Only 2 hours per session, small class with maximum attention given to individual.

Our goal is to make a difference to 1200 women life in the year 2011. Do help us make it happen. ;-)

The lessons will be conducted by certified beauty and image consultants (US/UK). We will touch upon topics like how to achieve good and healthy skin, make up, taking care of the skin around our eyes while addressing multiple causes & treatment of dark circles and under eyes puffiness, easy techniques which you can adopt at the comfort of your home!

1.Our workshop only uses products that have been tested on 300,000 individuals before launching of the products to the market. This ensures the highest standards of quality, safety and performance for users.

2.Products contain no fragrance

3.Not tested on animals and no animals derivatives are used in its ingredients

4.Majority of its ingredients are botanical extracts and pure minerals rather than chemical based

5. Award Winning Products
The Green Bible Award and Natural Health Beauty Award 2010

It's a perfect chance to experience the best and definitely not to be missed!!!

We strongly recommend you to add us at our Fanpage to invite 2-3 friends in order to enjoy this class with you.
Do visit here: Revelation Fashion | Facebook

Some of the organizations which have participated in our workshops are :-

Singapore Womens Weekly - Great Women of our Time, Makeup for I-Weekly - Irene Ang, Orchid Country Club, OCBC, Raffles Town Club, Tanglin Country Club, Sentosa, Epitome Fashion, Pastamania and much more.

Your tips on beauty care is something I never knew. And I really appreciate that you went the extra mile to teach me the techniques to care for my skin. Thank you for sharing and making me feel confident again!
Ms Pearly Yio (Co-ordinator )

I learn that we have to exfoliate our skin daily using natural exfoliant that will not damage our skin surface. Most importantly, fragrance can be really bad for our skin.
Georgina Koh (Vice principal - River of Life)

I really love your spa tips. You teaches me to save money and set time to do home spa with my hubby. This really bond us and strengthen our relationship. Not only that, the spa boost my immune system and beauty. Thank you girls!
Ms Ada (Entrepreneur )

As our workshop dates in Feb 2011 are almost running full, do feel free to book a date with me for March instead:

Afternoon or evening workshops are available.

Attention: Michelle (quote: MummySG)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!