Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

  • You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 206
Like Tree7Likes

Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

This is a discussion on Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation within the Single Parents Support Group forum, part of the MummySG Special Group category; Sorry Lasery I type doesnotwork.com but dont know y end up wrong name...

  1. #151
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Sorry Lasery

    I type doesnotwork.com but dont know y end up wrong name

  2. #152
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Something is wrong with my phone. Its doesnotwork.com

  3. #153
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Singapore motherhood

  4. #154
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    oxley road
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    If you need a muslim/malay lawyer feel free to contact me.

  5. #155
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    The divorce lawyers will be good and sincere if we are willing to hire them .

    There are so many different lawyers offering divorce services. I think in the end, it comes down to how comfortable you are with the lawyer and if you can sense her sincerity.


    Another way to gauge is to try out those divorce law firms that offer free consultation.

    Why dont't you try http://sgdivorcelawyer.com/, they provide free phone consultation for you to clarify some doubts and to see what are the possible options. The lady that I have spoken to is very patient and understanding.
    Last edited by edinahgoodwill; 05-10-2016 at 01:02 PM.

  6. #156
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    spore
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Hi willows... May I know which lawyer firm you go to? I am looking for cheap n affordable one. I m going to be out if job stil looking for new job. dont't think I am able to afford too high lawyer fees. Is it true lawyer fees we must pay ourselves? Not the father paying? I want to get my husband to pay for it but I think he may say he had no money. Anyone of you know if got financial prob what can I do in order to stil divorce?

  7. #157
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    spore
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Hi realia regards to the legal aids that you get your lawyer from can tel me the contact no and the company name?

  8. #158
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hcmc
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Gan View Post
    Found one that cost only $1,800 for uncontested divorce. Cheapest, I think.
    My husband going to see him for our divorce.

    Family Lawyer In Singapore: Good & Reliable Lawyer � Yeo & Associates
    Hi, pardon me as hubby to post. I have contacted Yeo & Associates and sound have hidden cost. She mentioned SGD1800 is for only divorce without Housing and kids. Fair enough additional 200 each so total SGD2200. However, she also mentioned basis one time meeting and proceed straight filing. Altho is uncontested but drafted wordings sometime partner need to revise. And she quoted extra 300 per hour session. Hmmmm sounds alot of hidden cost. Any comments pls? Or anyone experienced?

  9. #159
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin38 View Post
    Hi willows... May I know which lawyer firm you go to? I am looking for cheap n affordable one. I m going to be out if job stil looking for new job. dont't think I am able to afford too high lawyer fees. Is it true lawyer fees we must pay ourselves? Not the father paying? I want to get my husband to pay for it but I think he may say he had no money. Anyone of you know if got financial prob what can I do in order to stil divorce?
    i went to Mr. Ong; i paid a total of 3.5k (excluding court documents' fees, stamp fees etc). erm y not try for legal aid if you can wait? i think some podders mentioned @ legal aid, whole procedure took 16mths? not necessary to pay all lawyer fees by yourself; you can choose to split cost (but need his consent). aha my x hubby also told me he no $ to pay so since i am the 1 'eager' (coz i want to applied house under 'divorcee' condition) want to get divorce, i incurred all cost =.=erm try borrow $$$ from your family members & paid them back in instalment? that's what i did i paid 3k myself & the rest i approached my bro...good luck

  10. #160
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbl View Post
    Hi, pardon me as hubby to post. I have contacted Yeo & Associates and sound have hidden cost. She mentioned SGD1800 is for only divorce without Housing and kids. Fair enough additional 200 each so total SGD2200. However, she also mentioned basis one time meeting and proceed straight filing. Altho is uncontested but drafted wordings sometime partner need to revise. And she quoted extra 300 per hour session. Hmmmm sounds alot of hidden cost. Any comments pls? Or anyone experienced?
    yesyes, they have hidden cost! i went there before but in the end didnt engage them. 1 of the lawyers told me that die die custody of the kid has to be split; only care & ctrl can be sole. 1.8k is w/o including those court fees, stamp fees etc...& it must be an uncontested divorce. if in between spouse want to turn the table around, good luck; gota pay more...not very worth i felt. & the lawyer who was talking to me wasnt that friendly; kinda like siding my x hubby. said cannot get sole custody, cannot change surname etc...

  11. #161
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    spore
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by baby_sadako87 View Post
    i went to Mr. Ong; i paid a total of 3.5k (excluding court documents' fees, stamp fees etc). erm y not try for legal aid if you can wait? i think some podders mentioned @ legal aid, whole procedure took 16mths? not necessary to pay all lawyer fees by yourself; you can choose to split cost (but need his consent). aha my x hubby also told me he no $ to pay so since i am the 1 'eager' (coz i want to applied house under 'divorcee' condition) want to get divorce, i incurred all cost =.=erm try borrow $$$ from your family members & paid them back in instalment? that's what i did i paid 3k myself & the rest i approached my bro...good luck
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

    hi tanks baby_sadako....what is the name of the firm you go to?? your total of $3.5k is including getting the child and getting the house??

  12. #162
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin38 View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

    hi tanks baby_sadako....what is the name of the firm you go to?? your total of $3.5k is including getting the child and getting the house??
    i PM you his contact details

  13. #163
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    I saw one of the earlier post recommending www.lawyerong.com. I require to vary the court order. The lawyer requires me to pay $6000 first before he starts the case !! It shocks me. It sounded that "take it or leave it". I also saw one of the earlier post recommending Yeo & Associates. The lawyer could yawn when you speak to her. So you decide for yourself if you such behaviour is acceptable. It is really hard to find a lawyer who are sincere and put one 's interest first. I eventually found one recommended by a friend. Caring and approaching. I thought she would tell me to pay a deposit after the 1st meeting, but she smiles kindly and say it 's ok until I meet her the next time.

  14. #164
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceatheart View Post
    I saw one of the earlier post recommending www.lawyerong.com. I require to vary the court order. The lawyer requires me to pay $6000 first before he starts the case !! It shocks me. It sounded that "take it or leave it". I also saw one of the earlier post recommending Yeo & Associates. The lawyer could yawn when you speak to her. So you decide for yourself if you such behaviour is acceptable. It is really hard to find a lawyer who are sincere and put one 's interest first. I eventually found one recommended by a friend. Caring and approaching. I thought she would tell me to pay a deposit after the 1st meeting, but she smiles kindly and say it 's ok until I meet her the next time.
    I went to lawyer Ong;everything was fine & he was helpful...

  15. #165
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    I went to this lawyer too. Rather disappointed. let me know if need a good one.

  16. #166
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Did not like his attitude too.

  17. #167
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by lasery2k View Post
    any one got good and reliable lawyers? please help
    PM me if you may.
    Last edited by peaceatheart; 24-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.

  18. #168
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Quote Originally Posted by baby_sadako87 View Post
    yesyes, they have hidden cost! i went there before but in the end didnt engage them. 1 of the lawyers told me that die die custody of the kid has to be split; only care & ctrl can be sole. 1.8k is w/o including those court fees, stamp fees etc...& it must be an uncontested divorce. if in between spouse want to turn the table around, good luck; gota pay more...not very worth i felt. & the lawyer who was talking to me wasnt that friendly; kinda like siding my x hubby. said cannot get sole custody, cannot change surname etc...
    Yes, she is not sincere too. 15 minutes into talking to her, she started yawning. Really unprofessional.

  19. #169
    Worthy Lady extremepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Time to lobby minister of law to help, or inform the world about their undoing. They want votes.

  20. #170
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Eastern side
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    hihi, any other contact to share with besides the mentioned in this thread?

  21. #171
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Hi Willows,

    Everyone has their own luck, you just need to fight for it.
    never ever think that you dont have such a good luck like other.
    if there is no other way to fight for the marriage, then we can only accept it, but with positive way

    be strong yah....

  22. #172
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Ms Gloria James-Civetta got education in the UK. With more than 16 years of experience handling divorce cases and family law proceedings, Ms James is highly skilled at ensuring everything is taken into consideration in a divorce. Call for a free consultation on 63370469

  23. #173
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Ms Gloria James-Civetta was educated in the UK. With more than 16 years of experience handling divorce cases and family law proceedings, Ms James is highly skilled at ensuring everything is taken into consideration in a divorce. Call for a free consultation on 63370469

  24. #174
    Female Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Hi Everyone, Any good and reasonable price lawyer to recommend? My wife is unfaithful and this is the second time in 3 years of marriage. First one I even had to beg her to come back to me.. despite that I paid every single cent to raise 2 kids..the worse is I even adopted her previous relationship child. He doesn't know how to spell proper English even though he was 5 years old. I spent money on 1 to 1 tuition and also personally coach him after my work. Now he has improved and getting much better but still tough to teach because 5 years over at in laws, he pretty much just eat sleep play and attended PCF. Because my wife doesn't really care much about him. Just scold him. Seldom spend time with the kids. So we have a cute daughter and she also seldom spend time with her. After playing with her for awhile, my daughter will continue to stick to her for a while and throw tantrum so she cannot stand it. She will scold her..you very FAN ..so noisey..and continue to use her facebook. Every time comes back home, she didn't greet my mother. or talk to the kids..she just do her own stuff, surf facebook, whatsapp. Now after she attended night class and got to know some guys and gals out there. She became worse. She stop communication with me totally. She doesn't sms or gives me a call during lunch where she used to do. She has changed. She even allow a guy classmate to accompany home after school and that guy who knows she is married with 2 kids and still dare to send her to my door step and greet my mother. Me and my mum was so angry. Totally no respect at all. Brainless. When I told her that she has changed, she will get so angry and scold me. This is the second time she turned unfaithful to me again. last year cny, she also suddenly stop communicating with me and became fed up if I talk to her or ask her if she is ok. So I have no choice but to check her mobile whatsapp and facebook. I was very very sad and disappointed. She even text him I miss you too. Same here, the guy also knows she has 2 kids and a husband. He is only 20+ , a just graduated lawyer who only earns 5k a month. I earn more than him. I provided every shit for her and care for the kids..but this is what I have got. I am quite good looking but yet I lost my first time to her when I was 30 years old.. really I was stupid to rush into marriage because I thought 30 is quite old already if can't find anyone, I am finished..I made this mistake. I regret. So now second time, because of a new guy she knows, she stop communicating with me. I have decided to leave her and want to have full custody to my daughter. Whereby the son whom I adopted from her previous relationship I intend to return to my in law who has raised him since born till 5 years old. He only moved in with us after I got my new house. He stayed with us for 9-10 months already. And has improved a lot under my care. I really cannot let her get my daughter custody or her future is going to be finish. Her family background very bad.. my in law has 3 children and all are secondary school education only. One is only sec 2 and dropped out. The other only O levels and stopped studying. She has only N levels. she only earns $1600 a month and doesn't care about her kids..either come back late at night, or stay at home surfing the net, fackbook or whatsapp. I really had enough. I want to end this suffering. I am so stupid to have spent so much money on her, her boy and family... I paid everything... even the house she only contributes $5k of CPF because her pay is low..monthly she can only contribute $200+. She even speak lot of vulgarity on the phone. Really a very bad mother. Its time to leave her alone..she wants freedom..i will set her free once and for all. I only afraid that womans chartered law will side her. But my PI did told me that if we can provide evidence that she is not capable to raise them up , either low pay and not spending time with the kids, we have a chance to win the custody. Any guy or women here have friends like me, a good husband and able to win custody? please share with me and intro good lawyers. Please help me... I thank you all in advance.

  25. #175
    Worthy Lady
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

    Hi

    Low pay doesn't mean incapable of taking care of children She must b really incapable of taking care of her children before you can have custody N it wld b up 2 you 2 prove she is really incapable Being unfaithful is not a valid reason of her being incapable She can b unfaithful n yet able 2 care for her children

    Y dont't you have a good talk with her n resolve this in a civil manner?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. any lawyer to recommend for divorce cases?
    By pink_daisy in forum Home Life, Relationships & Finance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 12:56 PM
  2. Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?
    By inayellowbox in forum Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 16-04-2016, 06:23 PM
  3. Any Lawyer to intro for Divorce
    By babypris86 in forum Mummy Cafe
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-12-2013, 05:56 PM
  4. Any recommendation for divorce lawyer?
    By gundam00 in forum Home Life, Relationships & Finance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-12-2013, 05:56 PM
  5. Stressed! how do you term separation? divorce or stay?
    By IcyTaz in forum Home Life, Relationships & Finance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Connect With Us

facebook twitter rss

MummySG Facebook Group

Loading...
All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:15 PM.