I'm real sorry to hear your story.
Will you be considering marriage counselling? It's tough and requires even more humility to go through it but hopefully it might turn his heart to be more responsible and not find excuses and keep blaming you. It has been tough on you to bear all his debts. I hope that by seeking help, it could wisen him up.
As for your questions
- No, I dont't think you can re-do the birth cert.
- It's possible to get 100% custody if you can prove that he has been very irresponsible. The 3 personal loans applied under your name is not going to be very helpful but if he is still out of a job, you still stand a high chance.
- As for visitation rights, it has to be discussed when you are fighting for custody. Usually it could be limited to once a month.
- Yes, it is a must to be seperated for 3 years before filing for a divorce
- After the divorce, yes you are still liable to pay up the loan because it is under your name. It would only be possible to transfer the loan to him if he agrees to sign bank documents.