I am currently fighting for the Care and Control of my child with my ex hub.
I also does not allow overnight access and overseas access to my child's papa as he is cohabiting with another woman.
However, the court ask for a social welfare report to be done.
Does any of you here have come across social welfare report? I need lots of advice.