i posted the same thread about flu jab some time ago, but my concern is not the fever but the sensitivity issue after the jab like when you get a flu, you won't get it that often but once you catch the virus, it's really really bad.. like what my friend experienced. well i dont know if she was unlucky to catch a really horrible strain that was not included in the vaccine or she was really sensitive. i am still considering a flu jab for my son too..
as our pedi told me, if you suspect that your child has reactions like fever after the very 1st jab, you might consider to have one vaccine at one time, rather than to have the 5 in 1. i did the same for my baby, now 10 months old, he's been getting jabs for every 2 weeks since he was 1 month old till 7 months old. apparently he showed reactions of the 1st and 2nd dosage of Hib - mild fever and crankiness but it went away the next day. i remember when he had the 2nd dose, pedi mentioned that he had a little phlegm but he should be alright to take vaccine. then he had fever afterwards. so i think you have to be sure your baby is very healthy before getting the jab if you suspect that she is a little unwell or pedi mentioned something like phlegm or other thing, hold off the jab and wait until she is really fit.