Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

which hospitalisation plan is the best?

This is a discussion on which hospitalisation plan is the best? within the Baby, Toddler, Child Health Concerns forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; dear all, after Alaric stay at Mt E we realised that all parents should invest in a good insurance hospitalisation ...

Bukit Panjang
    which hospitalisation plan is the best?

dear all, after Alaric stay at Mt E we realised that all parents should invest in a good insurance hospitalisation plan for their little ones. esp for the first 2 years at least.

We just bought the medisave one and its not enuff....

Please advise and share about your hospitalisation plan... how much per month/yr and what are the coverage and benefits.

Ang Mo Kio
    Re: which hospitalisation plan is the best?

Mine is an AIA plan. Under the Healthshield Elite I think. On top of that it has a Pink of health. It uses per annual and per month respectively. The details are fuzzy. I do remember that in the event of hospitalisation, it covers not only per day of the hospitalisation for the parent but also the extra bed that the parent uses if they stay over in the hospital. Also, it covers as long as you are in the hospital for more than 6hrs. It covers most hospitalisation.
    My agent recommend this to me and its really good. I trust my agent's reccomendation as he does not get me to invest in those investment policies. Only endowment types or these protection.

Worthy Consort
    Re: which hospitalisation plan is the best?

I also bought AIA. Bought the medisheild one plus a rider (pay extra in cash).

The rider is more for private hospitals. covers more things so that you can choose private hospital & better wards without worrying about bills.

I'm also blur about the details but trust my agent. Bcos her gal is 1 day older than my boy & she understands my needs very well. she also respects my budget & helps me to keep to my budget Very prompt in service like when my boy had gastric flu & we wanted to send him to hospital, i called her to check if his insurance covered and she told us what to do so that can claim if really admitted to hospital.

Impt for you to get a good agent who takes time to understand your needs & budget also. & of cos must have good after sales service!
    Empty vessels make the most noise