Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

What was your biggest nightmare???

This is a discussion on What was your biggest nightmare??? within the Baby, Toddler, Child Health Concerns forum, part of the Growing Up & Parenting category; Dear moms, Hear my story. on sunday i was away from home for some important work. so i left my ...

Choa chu kang drive
    Exclamation What was your biggest nightmare???

Dear moms,
    Hear my story. on sunday i was away from home for some important work. so i left my baby boy 20mnth with my hubby, mother, 2 brothers and uncle.

Around 6+ i got a call to go to NUH ASAP. i thought my uncle who called me was just making me worried. I asked him so many times what happend but no answer. so i went home and at the corner i saw tissue full of blood. than i got to know that my baby fell down from the pram and injured his forehead. So everyone went to the nearest hospital. I was devastated. I cried out loud and ran down to get cab. i was scared, nervous and worried about my baby. he needed me but i wasnt with him.

but finally i reached hospital and saw my baby. I hugged and cry than he is fine. the cut was not so serious. but my hubby and baby both had blood allover their cloths...i will never forget that day...

now my baby is at home and well. but still need time to dry up the wound. they just glue it. so watching him every now and than...

if you had such case please share...

Re: What was your biggest nightmare???

Sorry to hear about that. Hope your son is fine now.

My biggest nightmare was when my then 9 month old daughter fell out from her baby cot! My heart almost stopped upon hearing that big thud. Thankfully, we had some cushion below but still, it was a scary moment. We monitored her closely for sysmptoms of unwell but glad she was okay. She's a healthy and bubbly 6yo now.

Worthy Lady
    Re: What was your biggest nightmare???

My biggest nightmare was when my gal then 2 yrs old. In the middle of the night (CNY eve) she tripped, fell and hit on the bed frame, injured her forehead just above the eyebrown. There are blood, i rushed her to the nearest hospital, the doc gave us the option to glue or stitch. We requested to stitch because glue the wound may tear/open. Before the stitch, went for x-ray to confirm there is no fracture on the skull.