Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Nodame Cantabile ?????

This is a discussion on Nodame Cantabile ????? within the Arts and Entertainment forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; I want to recommend this Japanese drama series to the people who loves romantic comedy. The main actress, Ueno Juri ...

Female Attendant
    Thumbs up Nodame Cantabile ?????

I want to recommend this Japanese drama series to the people who loves romantic comedy. The main actress, Ueno Juri is not that kind of pathetic lovely girl. She is adorable and strong. The main actor, Temanki Hiroshi is very handsome. Besides, it is made with good effort. They story evolves around a group of students in music college in Tokyo, therefore almost everyone needs to play an instrument. If you happened to watch other HK or Singapore drama series, you would have noticed that the actress or actor who pretend to play are usually very lousy. The music does not flow with the fingers. However this drama series will see the music flow with the body movement and fingers, although it may be just the result of the director's cutting and pasting of the film. However it makes the whole playing more credible. The effort in putting up a good show is obvious.

Since it is also a comedy, there are some very incredible fighting and beating, just like what you can see in cartoon there will make people laugh.

I think it has not been broadcast on TV yet, and so you can either find it in the DVD shops or on you-tube.

Imperial Concubine
    Re: Nodame Cantabile ?????

I've heard of this show and can't wait to watch it! Ueno Juri is really sweet.

Worthy Lady
    Re: Nodame Cantabile ?????

this is the live action one right?

the anime is not bad too!