This is a discussion on This Is Apple's Next iPhone within the Local & Foreign Issues forum, part of the Community Lounge category; This Is Apple's Next iPhone - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo What's new • Front-facing video chat camera (iphone 3g FAIL ...
This Is Apple's Next iPhone - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo
• Front-facing video chat camera (iphone 3g FAIL in this :P)
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
i think that is a test unit. dont think it'll come into singapore so quickly esp since its still not available in the US.
by the time it out in SG, i think confirm sibeh EX looooo!!! haha
take plan then should be ok bah
im happy enough with my 3Gs. LOL~
*drools over it*