Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Pls help!!!! Inconsiderate neighbour!!!

This is a discussion on Pls help!!!! Inconsiderate neighbour!!! within the Local & Foreign Issues forum, part of the Community Lounge category; my neighbour keep a dog which seems to have very serious mental problem. The dog keeps barking day & nite. ...

Pls help!!!! Inconsiderate neighbour!!!

my neighbour keep a dog which seems to have very serious mental problem. The dog keeps barking day & nite. it can bark for 5-10mins non-stop & the owner didnt tame the dog & instead just sit in the living room. it doesnt seem as a problem to the owner cos it's very irritating. it will bark no matter there is people pass by. very headache.

currently expecting my 3rd child & due in dec 2011. i cant imagine how my nb going to sleep with the crazy dog keep barking non-stop. the owner also aware of my displeased towards the dog but they doesnt bother. there was once the owner didnt latch the door properly & the dog ran out of the house & chased my 2 toddlers. luckily my hubby & i manged to carry the kids in time. the male owner also witness the whole incident.

how to warn the neighbour? like now, the dog keep barking non-stop when im typing.

should i write to MP or report police to settle this?

pls help cos it's really very very irritating to hear the loud barking noise day & nite. the owner also doesnt seem to care when the dog bark loudly at nite around 11pm++.....

Female Attendant
    Re: Pls help!!!! Inconsiderate neighbour!!!

Hi jaybaobei,

Try to speak nicely to your neighbour, if he ignore then call HDB hotline 1800-2255432 request speak to the officer or leave your num for them to call back, told them about your problem?
    Hope it can help.

Worthy Lady
    Re: Pls help!!!! Inconsiderate neighbour!!!

so poor situation... the owner is not ethical at all, anti!!