idid bring my boys to phuket when they were young.Also took stroller along.hope tht helps.hi mummies,
we intend to bring dear son overseas few month later, by then he will be around 11mths old.. we have some doubts to clear..
1. we might be taking jetstar or tiger airline, will the airline provide a 'secure' seat for dear son, lik a carseat type?
nope..no seat unless you bot a seat for baby n you will have to provide your own car seat in plane
2. can i bring up our own water to make dear son's milk?
i just came back fr usa..they allowed me to bring 2 big flasks of water on board.But they did test the water.
3. if we bring along the stroller, will they deduct the stroller weight in our luggage weight?
4. and will they 'throw' our stroller roughly and spoil it??
They wont spoil it if they take the stroller in at the gate itself.But if you check it in then there is always some chance tht they might throw it onto belt.
5, when overseas, how you feed your baby solid food? can i feed him 1 meal cereal in e morning and give him milk the rest of the day? is it advisable?
I fed baBY Cereal n bottled food.Bottled food damn cheap there.She doesnt require me top heat up the food one so can just feed like tht ..a life saver!!
Also buy disposable bibs if you can.
6. if we are going to bkk, which airline do you suggest? jetstar or tiger?
I m not sure which one but one of them has very bad reviews .
7. my hubby suggest NOT to bring along stroller, but is it okay to carry baby in baby carrier for WHOLE day?? if bring along stroller, will be diffi to shop at bkk?
Must bring stroller ..carry around baby whole day can die ok.I always bring stroller for trips..its a must!!
mummies, pls help me if you hav bring a 10-12mths baby overseas before, esp to bkk! THANKS!!! =)