Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

  • You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

This is a discussion on Chalets/resorts in Singapore... within the Travel & Leisure forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; How many Chalets/resorts are ther in singapore that we can held our dear daughter's/dear son's Birthdays? SAF Changi Chalets(only for SAF personels) ...

  1. #1
    Worthy Lady mavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    How many Chalets/resorts are ther in singapore that we can held our dear daughter's/dear son's Birthdays?


    SAF Changi Chalets(only for SAF personels)
    Aloha
    Costa sand resort
    Chevrons
    Aranda Country club

    Anymore.....

  2. #2
    Imperial Concubine CynCyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    1,852
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    How about resorts at Sentosa ?

  3. #3
    Imperial Concubine huiling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    commonwealth drive
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    that day i went sentosa costa sand,i think e space look small.furthermore if you r not driving will b quite difficult to get there.i prefer aloha chalet.

  4. #4
    Worthy Consort LoVeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    4,694
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by huiling View Post
    that day i went sentosa costa sand,i think e space look small.furthermore if you r not driving will b quite difficult to get there.i prefer aloha chalet.
    ya aloha is BIG but VERY ex if your not a civil servant. Wanted to book that nxt yr for my dear son bday but so ex coz dear husband is SAF(navy regular) not civil servant. I knw SAF got their own chalets but not as big as aloha sia~

  5. #5
    Imperial Concubine lisa_ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    chevrons quite nice whole chalet air con.
    but no much entertainment for kids except the swimming pool but it's so much cleaner than public pool.

  6. #6
    Worthy Lady mavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVeS View Post
    ya aloha is BIG but VERY ex if your not a civil servant. Wanted to book that nxt yr for my dear son bday but so ex coz dear husband is SAF(navy regular) not civil servant. I knw SAF got their own chalets but not as big as aloha sia~
    Ya Aloha very X if not civil servant...i also thought of booking it for dear daughter's 2nd bday but dear husband is also SAF(AirForce Regular) not civil servant, sigh.... As for SAF chalets very boring nothing for kids( not even a swimming pool) other then playground rite? Sianz...

    Maybe will try Chevron, Aranda or back to downtown east (cos more things for kids to play with)....

  7. #7
    Worthy Consort LoVeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    4,694
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by mavis View Post
    Ya Aloha very X if not civil servant...i also thought of booking it for dear daughter's 2nd bday but dear husband is also SAF(AirForce Regular) not civil servant, sigh.... As for SAF chalets very boring nothing for kids( not even a swimming pool) other then playground rite? Sianz...

    Maybe will try Chevron, Aranda or back to downtown east (cos more things for kids to play with)....
    sumore i heard abit small the chalet...

  8. #8
    Moderator Angelmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Kampong Ubin Resort


    The resort recently opened on 18 September 2007 and memberships are now available at a very special price of $100 for 4 years (Platinium membership) and S$30 for 4 years (Gold membership), with no monthly or yearly fees. This promotion is valid untill 17 November 2007.

    Platinium membership comes with:
    1. a complimentary roomstay (S$180 per night for non-member)
    2. S$20 food vouchers
    eNN members will receive an additional everywhere Lifetime membership (for members who enroll before 1 November 2007).

    go feed mozzies
    Mummy of child with Angelman Syndrome
    Rare Genetic - deletion of Chromosome 15
    When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on

  9. #9
    Imperial Concubine CynCyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    1,852
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Pulau Ubin resort like kinda ulu ulu ...

  10. #10
    Imperial Concubine lisa_ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by mavis View Post
    Ya Aloha very X if not civil servant...i also thought of booking it for dear daughter's 2nd bday but dear husband is also SAF(AirForce Regular) not civil servant, sigh.... As for SAF chalets very boring nothing for kids( not even a swimming pool) other then playground rite? Sianz...

    Maybe will try Chevron, Aranda or back to downtown east (cos more things for kids to play with)....
    SAF chalets are available in those two storeys type but think only two bedrooms. boring indeed. in fact their sea view one renovating will be ready beginning next year. mayb will be a little better with sea view than fountain view.

  11. #11
    Worthy Lady mavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa_ng View Post
    SAF chalets are available in those two storeys type but think only two bedrooms. boring indeed. in fact their sea view one renovating will be ready beginning next year. mayb will be a little better with sea view than fountain view.
    ..

    Oh is it...must ask hubby go check out if not bad then will ask him book ...

    Thks Lisa.

  12. #12
    Worthy Lady mavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by CynCyn View Post
    Pulau Ubin resort like kinda ulu ulu ...

    Haha.. have been there few years back...
    there not suitable for young kids more for youngsters.

  13. #13
    Imperial Concubine Carol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    I just went to Rasa Sayang Resort at Sentosa last week . The room is veri nice if you take the one with garden view . The toilet is big and connected to a small walk in wardrobe . There's an arcade , Ktv , open area with pool tables and table tennis tables . Restaurant on 3rd floor . 3 big swimming pools with slides for children . Quite suitable for holding children's birthday parties since lots of entertainment for children

  14. #14
    Worthy Lady mavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I just went to Rasa Sayang Resort at Sentosa last week . The room is veri nice if you take the one with garden view . The toilet is big and connected to a small walk in wardrobe . There's an arcade , Ktv , open area with pool tables and table tennis tables . Restaurant on 3rd floor . 3 big swimming pools with slides for children . Quite suitable for holding children's birthday parties since lots of entertainment for children

    Hi carol

    do you have their webby?

  15. #15
    Worthy Consort LoVeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    4,694
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa_ng View Post
    SAF chalets are available in those two storeys type but think only two bedrooms. boring indeed. in fact their sea view one renovating will be ready beginning next year. mayb will be a little better with sea view than fountain view.
    the sea view ones izzit bigger than fountain view ones? If too small i dont tink it good sia if you have ALOT of guests around especially when not much entertainment there

  16. #16
    Imperial Concubine lisa_ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    north
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVeS View Post
    the sea view ones izzit bigger than fountain view ones? If too small i dont tink it good sia if you have ALOT of guests around especially when not much entertainment there
    i havet get the chance to see the seaview one before they renovate oni the fountain view. but i feel it's pretty big. they have a dining & living room area. a small kitchen. the 2nd storey has 2 bedrooms. 2 bathroom. in front of the chalet a bbq pit & sitting area. of course will prefer aloha if my husband were to be a civil servant hoping to get the seaview saf chalet for my dear daughter 1st bd next year.

  17. #17
    Worthy Consort LoVeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    4,694
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa_ng View Post
    i havet get the chance to see the seaview one before they renovate oni the fountain view. but i feel it's pretty big. they have a dining & living room area. a small kitchen. the 2nd storey has 2 bedrooms. 2 bathroom. in front of the chalet a bbq pit & sitting area. of course will prefer aloha if my husband were to be a civil servant hoping to get the seaview saf chalet for my dear daughter 1st bd next year.
    your dear daughter when bday? The renovation will only b done AFTER may or june whereby may is my dear son's bday. I went to see NSRCC chalets it seem kinda small to me yet $400+ for 3d2n while aloha for public is way too ex already NSRCC chalet the kitchen their rules says cannot cook aso. I wonder is SAF chalet bigger than NSRCC?

  18. #18
    Imperial Concubine huiling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    commonwealth drive
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    actually aloha changi r cheap mah....bt there dont have swimming pool.only e seaside

  19. #19
    Worthy Consort LoVeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West
    Posts
    4,694
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Chalets/resorts in Singapore...

    True but aloha loyang one bigger n more new to me

Similar Threads

  1. International Feng Shui Convention @Resorts World Sentosa Nov 19-20
    By believer in forum Singapore Fengshui Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Carpet flooring singapore | Office carpet singapore | Wallpaper for home singapore
    By kaceypeh in forum Home Design and Decoration Tips
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-04-2012, 08:15 PM
  3. Malaysian Food Street at Resorts World Sentosa
    By penglee in forum Singapore Food Guide
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:21 PM
  4. Resorts World Sentosa opens special "Ladies Club" in casino
    By Daddy D in forum Local & Foreign Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-07-2010, 09:48 PM
  5. Resorts
    By CynCyn in forum Travel & Leisure
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 20-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Connect With Us

facebook twitter rss

MummySG Facebook Group

Loading...
All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:56 PM.