This is a discussion on traveling to hong kong within the Travel & Leisure forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; hi all, this is my first time traveling with my young cousin (2.5years old and 4years old) to hong kong. ...
this is my first time traveling with my young cousin (2.5years old and 4years old) to hong kong. it will be a free and easy tour and any kind souls would like to share their itinerary?
the next problem is, will it be ok if I'm bring a large stroller there (britax b ready) or should I just go with 2 single umbrella stroller, or 1 maclearn twin techno?
appreciate all replies
Not exactly an itinerary but here was what we did
1. We booked a room at Langham Place at Wang Jiao (i linked the place where i got the rates about S$200)
2. Location was perfect... it was next to Langham Place Shopping Mall (we had most of our dinners there.. got one nice dessert store, and a local restaurant very economical price (wanton noodles etc)
3. We had two kids and using one double stroller we walk back and forth the shopping mall easily (connected on 2nd floor)
4. We took MRT easily as it's also connected ...
5. From there we took MRT to Disneyland... one day trip
6. Next day we went to Harbour city for shopping and also times square...
7. nearby the hotel there are plenty of 茶餐厅...cheap and good...
thanks for all the replies. may I know what stroller you brought along? was it difficult in streets?
Hong kong is a major tourist attraction in Asia.