i tried making a super simple one before ..taste still quite alright...hahaha
For 1 serving:-
200g of minced pork or beef (stir fry it - i didn't add any salt to it since the cheese is salty)
3 slices of cheese
1. Place the cooked white rice
2. Place the cooked minced meat (pork/beef)
You could also layer the rice and meat like lasagna (depends on your preference)
3. Place the uncooked egg in the centre
4. Cover it with like 3 slices of cheese. You could add more cheese if you want.
5. bake in the oven for like 8 to 10 mins.
I use microwave with grill function, though the appearance turns like not as nice as those oven my husband still loves it...btw, he taught me on this dish..hehehe