I'm not sure whether how adventurous and whether how allergy are your children. But I do hope the below can help you somehow or rather.
Pls omit whatever that you tink that not suitable for them.
For 4 years & 2 years recipes.
1) Fried Rice In Ketchup (The recipe will results rice to be alittle sweet and not those typical fried rice that we always eat)
-Cooked Rice , Ketchup, Sugar, Superior soya sauce/salt, sliced Crabmeat/ Fishcakes, Corn Kernels (Frozen Type), Thinly sliced Cabbage/spinach/bai choi, Small Silver Fish, Eggs, Chopped yellow onion/garlic
• Heat the pan with alittle of olive oil put alittle bit of chopped yellow onion/garlic.
• Pour in the the cooked rice, then stir fry it for a while.
• Add in the thinly sliced vegetables then stir fry.
• follow by the ketchup and stir fry again.
• Add some sugar and salt and stir fry. (Pls taste to get what you want)
• Then after when you get the taste, add in the sliced crabmeat/fishcakes.
• Then follow by the corn kernels.
• Scoop up the fried rice and put it into rice cooker.
• Beat the eggs and mixed abit of water.
• Pour it in, in between keep stiring the eggs so that it'll become scrambled eggs.
• Stir up and mix into the rice cooker with the rest of earlier rice.
Last: Pan fry the silver fish lightly in a smaller pan with minimal olive oil and make it brown and crispy.
Then top up the rice with the crispy silver fish. (Silver fish and known to be good for bones and iron and eyes).
2) Angel's Hair With Tomatoes As Base
Big tomatoes, Salt, Balsamic Herb(Optional), Maggie Ketchup, Sugar, Garlic Clove, Angel's Hair Spaghetti, Minced Pork/ Chicken, thinly sliced Sausages, cube Crabmeat
• Chopped up the tomatoes and boil it in a pot with minimal water
• After boiling, seperate the paste and puree. Discard the skin.
• In another pan, add in chopped garlic and some olive oil.
• Stir fry it, add in the paste. Then followed by the Ketchup.
• THen Salt and Sugar to taste and some water.
• Add in the Minced Pork/ Chicken and cooked it.
• Add in sausages/crabmeat
• Lastly add alittlie of Balsamic Herb to make it fragant.(Optional)
• Boil the spaghetti seperately.
To Serve, put the readily cooked sauce with ing onto the spaghetti.
And if your kid still fussy, add abit of japanese mayonaise.
* japanese mayonaise are lighter and not as oily as american type.
Plus it's more healthy and almost minimal trans fat, therefore no worry to let your child eat it occasionally. After all, all mummies concern is to have their child to pick up eating and cut down whatever unnecessary later.
3) Minced Pork/Chicken with Pickles (Topped with Rice)
Ing: Minced Pork/Chicken, AAA Pickles, Tofu (Optional since your kid is allergy), Superior Soya Sauce, Dash of Pepper, Water
• Scoop some of pickles, chopped it up.
• Put into a low ceramic bowl with the chopped pickles.
• Add in Tofu(If you can), then add some soya sauce.
• Dash of peper and alittle water.
• Put into steamer
• Serve when toothpick comes out clean when prick into the steamed food.
Hope you like the above. Those are some of the things that I've been cooking for my son since
he's about 15-18 months. He's already turning 36months in october.
Eating well and has never been picky on his food. From Fish to meat to Veg. He eats all.
Except some paste food.