I dont have an exact recipe as this is taught by my hubby. =) It's very simple..
Glutinous Rice Flour
Color Essence (you can get any color you like but we stick to green)
Palm Sugar a.k.a gula melaka
1. Mix the flour with some water to form a dough then add a few drops of coloring
2. Chop the palm sugar into small pieces & set aside.
3. Take a ping-pong ball size of dough, flatten the dough, put some palm sugar to the middle and wrapped it up into a ball. Try to cover the sugar totally or the palm sugar will leak when cook.
4. Cook the oneh oneh with boiling water. Once the oneh oneh float to the surface means cooked. (same as cooking tang yuan)
5. Coat the cooked oneh oneh with grated coconut.
I normally "agah agah" the amount i use. if you trying for the 1st time i suggest you can use 1/4 or 1/2 packet of flour instead of the whole packet. Whole packet can really make alot.
Hope you succeed in defeating your craving! ^^