This is a discussion on Anyone trying to concieve by IUI? within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by marlysha ya ...she wants to give me at 10 instead choose at 12noon..so...go there during my lunch ...
Hehe, I so long never post . Just manage to keep track on what you girls post here.
For those who are trying, GOOD LUCK to you and tonnes and baby dust to you!!! Jia You!!...Take care, eat, sleep and rest well ya! ;-)
As an update to all, I'm now into my 7th week pregnancy. Went for my 1st checkup last Fri, managed to see my baby with heartbeat already! Gynae said everything is fine and doing good, the sac is in correct place and will be going for next checkup in 7 weeks' time. During my 6th week, I was really sick and vomit frequently, almost everyday! As of today, I'm much better! Hopefully will be better and sickness free soon!!...
glad to hear that you'r doing well....wow, baby got heartbeat arrr...COOL!!!
lai lai, me grab the baby dust.......kekekekee
we'r all trying our BEST yaaaa...kekekee...but me eat snake for 2mths 1st...kekekee...rest rest n after my trip, CHIONG arrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh, 7 weeks ... that's good to hear that everything is going well. So exciting! can hear heartbeat too. Hee, continue to keep us posted about your pregnancy then we also can learn something & be prepared when our turn... hee... Take care !!!
btw i saw this
Family & Community Development @ eCitizen - FAQs
it stated that such scheme only recognised at public hospital
but i'm able to claim it .....i've signed the claim form ........
the nurse told me that it will take about 2mths to process.....i'm NOT the only patient claiming it...those doing IVF also claimed it........i saw another patient signing the same form too~~~~
waaaaa...lucky raffles can claim arrrr...if not, me BROKE !!!!!!
Steps to follow:
(1) Get hubby to express the sperm into a clean container.
(2) Using a 3ml or 5ml syringe, extract sperm from container into barrel of syringe. (Note: 3ml is smaller so easier to insert)
(3) Spread some KY jelly onto the barrel of syringe to help in the insertion. Then put some KY on hubby's index finger.
(4) Hubby to insert index finger into vagina to help guide the syringe into the hole. Careful to hold the syringe tightly by the handles while inserting. It will be nasty if syringe gets totally in... yucks! Haha!
(5) After syringe is properly inserted, can remove finger from hole. One hand still holding onto the handle of syringe, the other hand insert the sperm.
(6) Remove after done. you can dispose or wash the syringe for next use. Make sure it is dried off properly and kept.
Note: when doing it, make sure butt's up... put some pillows to prop it up. It will help with the insertion.
Haha, sounds like a manual?!? Hope it is clear enough... must put disclaimer clause that I do not bear any responsibilities if anything happens... hiak!
Hahahahaaaa...sounds very kinky...... i will try in my coming ovulation... btw my AF came yesterday morn... Went to KK for gynae's appt... manage to tell off their unsystematic doctor and no discussion done by them after my IUI attempts. And told them directly that i'm not stepping into KK even if there's no more hospital in singapore...........Fed up with their unprofessional attitude...
Might be trying traditional chinese medicine for 3 months and if no news till will jump start back with Dr. Cheng.....
Ya, take a break... try on your own... haha! Try IVI but be careful with the syringe. If still no news, then try Dr Cheng. Mayb Dr Cheng should give us commission for intro so many new clients. Hee... esp for Lovinglife.