Hello everyone,am Amanda from TX,USA..i want to share my few lines of testimony,so it might be of help to other people with my condition.
I was diagnosed with PCOS when i was 19yrs,my grandma made me go through some self medication then,believing it will cure the early sickness,3 years later i got married,we tried for babies for 5yrs with no luck,we decided to go for medical check,where i found out i still have PCOS,i spent a lot of money to cure this medically but nothing worked,after i have waited 7yrs of no kids,i decided to give up on my hopes,but my story changed one night when i read about a spiritualist who help people like me,she always helps with prayers and herbs,i read a lot of reviews about her,i saw that she had helped people with more difficult cases than mine,so i told my hubby about this and we both decided to try her service,she prayed for us and said i will conceive and have healthy baby,i was skeptical at first but due to frustration,i ordered for her prayers and herbs,i used them,surprisingly i missed my period,i did urine test at home and it was positive,i didnt believe and i went to my doctor,she test me and confirmed i m pregnant,so happy about this,we now have a baby boy and he s doing fine.
So i m telling the whole world that miracles still do happen,if you are in this problem,you know anyone who has similar problems or you have any problem with conceiving you can check out her website www.iyalajeabiye.webs.com,i m sure you will be helped too.