Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

hub does not want sex

This is a discussion on hub does not want sex within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; My husband n I have always had low sex drive. Now we've decided we want a baby and I have ...

Female Attendant
    hub does not want sex

My husband n I have always had low sex drive. Now we've decided we want a baby and I have been testing with ovulation strips. it's been 3 months and we have not been successful. he is also stressed/tired to try when I say we should try the whole week of my ovulating(since we dont't have sex at other times) 2 days ago we did the deed but he could not ejaculate. we are not on talking terms now because we are both stressed about what is happening. I dont't know what to do. and I dont't feel like I can talk to anyone since most of my girlfriends already have kids and i worry about what they might think of my husband. i hope someone else here has a similar experience that they can share about or offer some advice?

Worthy Lady
    Re: hub does not want sex

hi sadttc,

I believe that if both of you have decided to have a baby, its best that you both sit down and have a good discussion.
    having a baby requires efforts from both parties. sometimes stress can cause the guy to lose interest in babydancing, this is not healthy. have a good chat!