This is a discussion on trying after breastfeeding within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I have recently stopped breastfeeding and my menses has gone haywire. Towards the end of bf, I had light but ...
I have recently stopped breastfeeding and my menses has gone haywire. Towards the end of bf, I had light but 19days of menses. Then I stopped bf completely, I had first light then heavy days. It is already day 20 and it has not stopped.
It must mean that I am not ovulating.
1) Has anyone been in a similar situation? We really want to try for number 2 asap.
2) When you stop bf completely, did your menses come very heavily?
3) Did it last for days and days?
4) When did you manage to get your menses to stabilise?
5) When did you get pregnant again?
We really want to try for no. 2 asap