Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; If we are taking the blackmores CW, can we take EPO at the same time?...

Worthy Lady

If we are taking the blackmores CW, can we take EPO at the same time?

i just had 1 choc with a lot of jim bean inside
    $&@#^**>€гее!!!!
    now i smell of alcohol early in the morning
    Last edited by quincy1986; 20-02-2013 at 09:37 AM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Miko, I think cw should b enough . If you want to take EPO too, can spread out the timing. Not good to overload your body too..

Rem...if you are taking EPO, take from day one of menses up till ovulation. Do not take during 2ww as it causes uterine contractions. EPO helps in producing ewcm for happy happy too

this is interesting as I was wondering what kind of exercises I could do during trying to concieve. I usually do Pilates but I think there's just too much strain on the abdominals, or am I being overly cautious ?
    anyway lately I only brisk walk almost everyday. what exercises do you ladies do ?

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i do squats, sumo squats, lunges and calf exercise.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I run every week...but I stop during every 2ww....then menses come, I run again haha...

I think still can do your usual exercises now....during the 2ww, just take a break. Go for a brisk walk or light swim will do.

Worthy Lady

II stopped my jogs for quite some time .. Really dont feel good when dont exercise cos i put on weight easily and i love food~ Exercise is very impt to me if i wanna maintain my weight... Just for this CNY... Didnt exercise and kept munching on cny goodies... Already put on 3kg... Haizzz want to how sad

Quote Originally Posted by Miko52 View Post
    II stopped my jogs for quite some time .. Really dont feel good when dont exercise cos i put on weight easily and i love food~ Exercise is very impt to me if i wanna maintain my weight... Just for this CNY... Didnt exercise and kept munching on cny goodies... Already put on 3kg... Haizzz want to how sad
    me too. i also put on weight easily
    and i have a sister In law who dont know why like to tease me as if i am very close to her.
    while she herself was fat for a very long time after giving birth.
    now she is on diet pills (and prob did lipo)! play cheat!

At my sinseh's now. Thank goodness nobody and Im the first. She shared with me today that the chance of a successful pregnancy is when the couple creates a nice mood for love making. Cannot always think bd is to have babies. She said extreme cases like in rapes also have statistics of pregnancy. When the couple doesn't think of baby-making, seems like the hit rate is higher.

Now I'm at 2ww, she gave me an tai powder.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Miko, I think cw should b enough . If you want to take EPO too, can spread out the timing. Not good to overload your body too..

Rem...if you are taking EPO, take from day one of menses up till ovulation. Do not take during 2ww as it causes uterine contractions. EPO helps in producing ewcm for happy happy too
    Icic ok thanks tvh

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Can take folic acid n chicken essence together?

can i take my multi vit after i have taken alcoholic choc? lol.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Ya ppl always tell me not to be stressed when trying for a baby. This is easier said than done, esp when I have been trying for so long without luck. Then friends tell me dont't time BD...the thing is...time already dont't have....dont't time totally no chance...furthermore, it is very tiring to keep BD-ing, esp when both of us are working, when we reach home, it is always already close to 9pm. So tired how to BD everyday? Making baby is a tiring job, sometimes up to a point that I find BD very dreadful...

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Ya ppl always tell me not to be stressed when trying for a baby. This is easier said than done, esp when I have been trying for so long without luck. Then friends tell me dont't time BD...the thing is...time already dont't have....dont't time totally no chance...furthermore, it is very tiring to keep BD-ing, esp when both of us are working, when we reach home, it is always already close to 9pm. So tired how to BD everyday? Making baby is a tiring job, sometimes up to a point that I find BD very dreadful...
    same here, recent mths of trying to concieve my urge lesser also, sometimes is cos hubby want then we do..

Worthy Lady

Not easy to be a woman~~~

Worthy Lady

Tough for women

Hi all.. This is my second post.. As I said on my post before, I have an appointment with Gyne at singapore general hospital this morning.. I just came back and I am very very upset coz my Gyne says that I have PCOS..

I dont't understand, cos my menses are regular, and the symptoms that I read over the Internet mostly I dont't have them... I feel like crying right now cos there are chances that its gonna affect my fertility..... I feel like crying and every time I spoke to my hubby about conceiving I wanna cry again......

Snowwhite,please dont't jump into his conclusion yet. Get a 2nd opinion from another gynae how is that? I dont't think my gynae is really into fertility issues so maybe other kind ladies can help to recommend theirs to you. dont't give up k.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Snow White, dont't worry. I have read many women with PCOS who managed to conceive. Yours could be a mild case. As long as you are getting treatment from your gynae, all should be fine and shouldn't affect your chances in a major way. dont't worry

how did they do it in the old days when bd was only reserved for baby making. I was watching the show Rome last night and they only performed coitus for making babies LOL

anyway I dont't know if its me but I keep seeing preggie ladies everywhere !!

hey @Snow White
    Yes. have read success stories about women who conceived even though they got PCOS.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    how did they do it in the old days when bd was only reserved for baby making. I was watching the show Rome last night and they only performed coitus for making babies LOL

anyway I dont't know if its me but I keep seeing preggie ladies everywhere !!
    then it shall be our turn soon

dont't feel down Snowhite...how did your gyne get to that conclusion ? my sister In law was diagnosed with pcos and she had lots of cysts and had very very painful pms. basically everyone thought she wouldn't be able to get pregnant. She just finished her 1st tri !

Snow white: dont't feel discourage. I also read about pcos, did your gynae say about the serverity? Pls seek treatment immediately. We need to over come obstacles

BTW, I drinking chicken essences these few days, my spotting since last thurs (1week ) has been on and off, today like more.. Does chicken Essence affect? Need to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Snow white: dont't feel discourage. I also read about pcos, did your gynae say about the serverity? Pls seek treatment immediately. We need to over come obstacles

BTW, I drinking chicken essences these few days, my spotting since last thurs (1week ) has been on and off, today like more.. Does chicken Essence affect? Need to stop?
    i drink chicken essence 2 times a day.
    my cramping stopped. so i believe it is useful.